0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

I appreciated the fact you decided that melee really needs a AoE but I'm not pleased that you saw it fit that it only needed ONE skill like that answers all the problems with melee combat.
"
ArmoredChocobo написал:
I appreciated the fact you decided that melee really needs a AoE but I'm not pleased that you saw it fit that it only needed ONE skill like that answers all the problems with melee combat.

I really doubt this is going to be the only AoE skill for melee combat.

Don't forget that GGG are releasing a new skill each week, this is still a beta game and thus not finished. You cannot expect everything to be made, fixed and sorted in one single quick patch.

Please give them time.
Then too, we already have 5 melee gems specifically for dealing with groups. It's not like we're really lacking, except in regard to claws.
"
ArmoredChocobo написал:

You have access to other AoE skills and there's no reason not to use them.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
The best at cyclone is that its a mobile melee skill - very helpful for projectiles and spells, cleave and other skills arent ( click-move-click-move )
oh lawd
cyclone marauder and i may just die from nostalgia overdose

that or claw shadow - dat chaos runeword assasin :O
"
You can now use Ctrl+click as a shortcut to buy items from the vendor

HALLELUJAH !
IGN - Elyzim
Последняя редакция: PinkPingPenguin. Время: 10 марта 2013 г., 6:31:09
We should have a hook in this game like brutus. That would be pretty cool. Good for PvP
Can you get the incenerate new skill from a mission complete and which class?
Btw you guys should add a healing skill so ppl can play as a priest or healer build.
Also a Revival skill that has an hour cooldawn
Could you add a skill that you hit the ground with your weapon ( hammer/staff ) and then fire comes up around you in a circle attacking any enemies near the fire with doing DoT to them. Or a skill that makes illusions of you that attack the same enemy do 50% less damage and 50% less movement speed while they follow you and have 30% less hp.they can also do the skill you use except summon, totem as well as auras.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация