0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

Ke ke Ke.
LoL, LAWL RMFW.

That Cyclone is going to make me roll a non witch/ranger character now.

Slice N Dice. I wonder if Ginsu is already taken as a name. Herp.
CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
I am become anticipate.
i wonder if you can use cyclone with 2handers like maces?

that would really be awesome
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Great announcement, cruel timing:

I have been looking forward a lot to the duelist changes and now that i see that in a week there will be a whirlwind-like skill, i am considering whether its worth waiting another week and build my duelist (currently 53 with 65 passive points) completely around that ability.

Actually it sounds like a good idea but on the other hand i will have to wait another week... :(

Anyways, looking forward once again to next weeks patch. :)
Please let this new "cyclone" skill work with Claws. They need some more options. It would be awesome if you let us know if it does or not before it's released.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

It seems like Cyclone will be affected by AoE (area of effect passives and gems). :- )
A confirmation would be great but it does seem so.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
OMG I FKING LOVE THE LOOK OF THAT NEW SKILL.
Cant wait to see how it works!
"
Primeval_Mastodon написал:
Please let this new "cyclone" skill work with Claws. They need some more options. It would be awesome if you let us know if it does or not before it's released.

Haha, of course it will :) That's one of the primary reasons why we made it!
How about unarmed?!
Awesome!

.....wait a new Cyclone skill!!!?
Holy shit I forgot they make updates every single weak, this feels so fast! :D

Question:
Will you guys ever change the quest rewards skill gems, as you add new skill gems you may think are more "vital" than the ones currently offered as rewards?

(for instance adding Cyclone to Marauder or Shadow as a quest reward at some point)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация