0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

Until what lvl is Fire trap and Poison arrow at "early level"?? (when does it even out with what it was before the patch?)

If anyone can answer my question, please PM me :)
She moves her body like a cyclone
And she makes me wanna do it all night long
Going hard when they turn the spotlights on
Because she moves her body like a cyclone
Just like a cyclone

Read more: BABY BASH - CYCLONE LYRICS
IGN: Cimos_Baller
Um, I haven't read the entire thread yet, but considering our familiarity with PoE's engine by now, and our experience with skills like whirling blades and glacial hammer, I'm just going to say : Thanks for the AoE mele, and.......desyncs incoming.
Wish executioner got changed into something decent like water dancing. I skipped over it before the patch but now I need it to cross over. Beyond that ... I love it, duelist ftw!
Next weeks skill, whirlwind, is exactly the type of skill I've been looking forward to. I hope we'll get more skills that are different and fun to use :]
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just earned more money from me that I don't have!!!!!!!! :))))) :D 8) 8===D
I demand that Whirlwind is a dex skill and should only work with axes and swords. Makes no sense whatsoever being a str skill and dex skills like that are sorely needed. Lathough it's be good to work with daggers and claws it makes no sense.
Последняя редакция: Brussel_Sprout. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 22:04:40
amazing chris, never letting us down with new news!
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Is this restricted weapons skills?
●●●●●●●●
IGN : Syu_kopp , koppx
●●●●●●●●
Big thanks for Russian language in chat =)

Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация