More informative passive tree

"
Mairek написал:
I see an issue where you have multiple points available say from killing piety or from respecs, before you apply the points the game would have to calculate based of the next node picked, then store that as your new stats. Then when you pick the next node, the game would have to calculate off the stored as if you really had those stats node.
It could also get really fucked up if there was a skill tree reset.
While it would be great, this does not seem easy to implement at all!

Huh? It would be a separate set of calculations that would be thrown away when not used. Why would it have a chance to save itself? If you don't use the points that you're testing, the newly calculated data would simply be discarded. If you DID use the points, again the data would be discarded, and the current passive system would take the points into account at that time. It would be two functions working in tandem.
"
Mairek написал:
I see an issue where you have multiple points available say from killing piety or from respecs, before you apply the points the game would have to calculate based of the next node picked, then store that as your new stats. Then when you pick the next node, the game would have to calculate off the stored as if you really had those stats node.
It could also get really fucked up if there was a skill tree reset.
While it would be great, this does not seem easy to implement at all!

I get your point! When i first posted this suggestion there wasn't the "apply points" feature.
Clearly only GGG knows how this could be really implemented in the game itself since we never saw the code and know nothing about data structures in there.

That said i feel the feature should work for any node in the tree regardless of the number of nodes it would need to be connected (no need for cumulative stats in this case, just base it on current stats). Only this way the tooltip can really be helpful to foresee the right direction where to head with the build.
Последняя редакция: lepre84. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 10:12:27
Great idea! I'd also like the last point I put into the tree to light up somehow or have a "goto last point spent" button. I play so many alts I forget where I left off in the tree sometimes when I earn a new point.
Последняя редакция: Peekaboo. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 12:07:52
I'll love to see those updates...

bump.
Последняя редакция: clowst. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 13:57:17
"
Peekaboo написал:
Great idea! I'd also like the last point I put into the tree to light up somehow or have a "goto last point spent" button. I play so many alts I forget where I left off in the tree sometimes when I earn a new point.

I wrote that in my post somewhere :D
This and the fact they need to make it less jumbled and more like it was in closed beta
Great idea, I always woundered if Dmg and such of what stats are additive or multiplicative. This would help.
Also the idea of showing you base stat vs stats with item is very good too.
really good idea. less time calculating, more time smashing.
"
Siedjeey написал:
This would be the best implementation ever since the creation of this game!

No, Ctrl-Click to buy is the best thing ever. This would merely be awesome. It gets my vote. I also agree that nearby lines should not be highlighted. That has always bugged me.
+1 to idea. This would be handy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация