(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

"
BobMcbeezleBra написал:
not getting unwavering stance and iron reflexes is a mistake

I'm waiting to see if the animation for Cyclone is interrupt-able before taking unwavering stance, and without that I don't think the iron reflexes node is worth it alone. But if you can argue otherwise, I'm open to change.
I am going to laugh my ass off if cyclone turns out to require a weapon.. it would fit in with the "NO UNARMED FOR U" thing GGG seems to be doing.
"
No_Recoil написал:
I am going to laugh my ass off if cyclone turns out to require a weapon.. it would fit in with the "NO UNARMED FOR U" thing GGG seems to be doing.

We know for sure that it works while unarmed (Confirmed in-game with a developer and in the Cyclone thread), but I really hope that doesn't change!

Bump.
Wait... so your base attack speed wont affect the attack speed of cyclone? Just added atttack speed? How do you know this? That doesnt seem to make sense. A dagger and 2h mace would hit at same speed? That really doesnt make sense.

I havent done too much since we dont know a ton about it yet.... but I already bought one nice 1h sword for this build figuring I want attack speed. I really hope you are mistaken about that.

Edit: im retarded. You just meant because its an unarmed build, right? Im not going unarmed I was just reading through the thread..... lol.
Последняя редакция: PhreEkGarden. Время: 9 марта 2013 г., 21:26:15
"
PhreEkGarden написал:
Wait... so your base attack speed wont affect the attack speed of cyclone? Just added atttack speed? How do you know this? That doesnt seem to make sense. A dagger and 2h mace would hit at same speed? That really doesnt make sense.

I havent done too much since we dont know a ton about it yet.... but I already bought one nice 1h sword for this build figuring I want attack speed. I really hope you are mistaken about that.

Edit: im retarded. You just meant because its an unarmed build, right? Im not going unarmed I was just reading through the thread..... lol.

Haha not retarded, that's a pretty good question. I would recommend checking out the Sweep skill. It has its own attack speed that has nothing to do with weapon speed, but any attack speed bonuses will increase the DPS.
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Haha not retarded, that's a pretty good question. I would recommend checking out the Sweep skill. It has its own attack speed that has nothing to do with weapon speed, but any attack speed bonuses will increase the DPS.

Yes but you need to also consider sweep is only for 2h weapons where the bases vary from .95 to 1.25 rather than all weapons which bases go from .95 to 1.7. If it has a built in aps like sweep then it would only be good with slow weapons as fast ones would never be able to do the same DPS with their advantage being their speed.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Yeah, I'd imagine if it worked like sweep people would use high-damage 2 handed weapons instead of 1 handed weapons. The only reason not to would be for the innate life leech on claws. Though I guess we'll have to see how it really works next week.

Luckily it doesn't concern this build much, as you aren't even using a weapon.
Последняя редакция: EndOfEnds. Время: 9 марта 2013 г., 22:57:05
Bump.
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Yeah, I'd imagine if it worked like sweep people would use high-damage 2 handed weapons instead of 1 handed weapons. The only reason not to would be for the innate life leech on claws. Though I guess we'll have to see how it really works next week.

Luckily it doesn't concern this build much, as you aren't even using a weapon.

I really hope it is based off of weapon speed. I can't see any reason of why it wouldn't be, except just laziness.
If cyclone is anything like WW from D2 or WW from D3, it will scale with IAS from multiple sources, including weapons.

It doesn't make sense otherwise everyone will just run 2H cyclone all day and forget about dual wielding. Though, what happened in D3 was that everyone dual wielded because of the massive IAS(amazing synergy with LoH) and left WW and sprint really broken... They are going to have to balance the pros and cons for using different weapons with cyclone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация