3.6.0b Patch Notes

The memories seem to be designed for fast clear speeds. I can't imagine how anyone, who has to stop to cast or hit, can complete the objective. How does this fit with the - hand casting - thingy?

Some memories collapse so fast one can only go a few steps from the starting point.

Combining items is yet to produce a "powerful result". Yes everything is random, but why even bother with synthesiser then, just make it a drop.

Personal request: please remove garbage unique items from the game. There must be a way to keep the same "rate of obtaining" the useful ones even with the rest of them gone. Unique item dropping should be something special, something to be excited about. Right now it is more like - oh another vendor trash.
Последняя редакция: Tantadruj. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 12:39:07
For me... after i chose a character and start loading, game crashes at the loading screen sometimes crashes 1sec after the loading when everything is displayed.
Half sec is darker, 1 sec after that game starts to become brigther and game crashes.
PathOfExile_x64 has stopped working every time when first location loaded screen

Same with the 32bit .exe as well.
twitch.tv/Ac1dScy7h3
Idk if this is just me, but i sometimes crashed when someone tried to join my instance.

Also, my dual mjolners aren't proccing spells like usual, like, out of 6 hits, there'd be only 0-2 spells getting procced.
"
Aberosh1819 написал:
Should I be worried that it appears that this 18mb patch is projecting to take hours to install? I'm a little worried for the moment...

Because it's patching a 19.6 GB file, hdd's can get hell slow compared the network, if you have a 50MBait(400Mbit) download speed, it would actually maybe be faster just to redownload the entire game if you have limitless bandwidth limit. When you take into account hdd's speed you have to consider that random reading/writing speed at the same time can be around 1-10MBait.
Последняя редакция: IchigoMait. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 13:44:50
Still randomly crashing from D3D11 source code errors since Synthesis launch. Makes progressing very frustrating.
Thanks for the patch. I came home, patch came in... and now the game crashes whenever I try to enter the nexus and 50% of the time when instances change or mid-instance when I play :-(
Still unplayable.
Always crashing after 1-3 minutes.
System Windows 10 x64
directx 11
Fix Please
Thanks for the patch. I came home to play for half an hour. The patching was done in about 20 minutes which leaves me with 10 minutes of gameplay, yay!

Please split the GGPK into smaller files. Separate big things like textures from small stuff that gets patched often. This way Steam won't have to patch the whole 20GB.

Thank you.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
CwC Icestorm Spell Cascade fix next pls.
Rampage IGN: InsanityIsReversed
Keeps crashing after character selection
====
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PathOfExile_x64.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5c85adec
Fault Module Name: nvwgf2umx.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.18.13.4043
Fault Module Timestamp: 539a42c1
Exception Code: c0000005