3.6.1b Patch Notes

"
SpeedyParticles написал:
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)

can you link the thread please ?
it was not solved https://ibb.co/NngQMXd
"
spider1998 написал:
"
SpeedyParticles написал:
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)

can you link the thread please ?

It's in the 3.6.1 Hotfix Thread, GGG actually just posted there, they want more info to try tackling this Intervention Lag
Thanks to the GGG developer team for taking the pain to release a fix over the weekend. Highly appreciated.
Any news on the syndicate intervention game freeze/lag fix?
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Hasn't fixed the intervention crashes, when will GGG finally give us some word on what is causing it and when it will be fixed? It's simply not good enough.
Последняя редакция: Hurrymarris. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 1:32:09
you do not care about the face of the world !! Betrayal is not fixed at all !! I just lost 10% in a filthy lag!

!!!! remove the event time to correct at least! more than a week that we lose 10% one out of 10 free maps! really fed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Последняя редакция: majestick. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 2:20:26
i crashed out to find out this.....
"
SpeedyParticles написал:
they want more info to try tackling this Intervention Lag

Reasonable. Since it only happens to a fraction of people. Me and none of my friends ever had the Intervention lag for example.
This patch brough back crash to me... pls this is no fun.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация