0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
Nivius написал:
"
xUnseeNx написал:
"
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

Oh no, Life Gain on Hit was the salvation for builds with low damage ...

still is... high attackspeed is great whit life on hit

Does this mean it's time to switch LGoH for Life Leech for LA users?
IGN: Aileya_Walker
Still no buff for Ice Nova
Still no kilt for the Templar.
Maybe 10.4...

Still great changes, though :)
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
"
Chris написал:
"
Nobake написал:
Question: is Cyclone a red or green gem? I'm guessing probably red since the strength classes get earlier access to it from quests.

Requesting changing it to green (assuming it isn't already) and giving it to Dex classes earlier. It is the claw/dagger users lacking an AoE after all. Strength already has options in Leap, Cleave, Sweep, and GS.

Other than that bit of feedback, looks like a great set of changes!

It's listed in the patch notes as Dexterity/Strength (which implies Dex primary).

That makes sense too, but still good to have it spelled out.

The other part of my request still stands, but I realize that will take some time and talk amongst the team. I don't expect a kneejerk response to that.
"
BurnOutBrighter написал:
"
Sooo...4 extra points for CI users..meaning we need to spend 4 more points or respec 4 old or how is it thought to work? why not just add the 20% to ci instead..

You can take CI as usual, but you have the option of spending those extra points to get a large bonus to ES.

Not including them in the keystone itself means you have to spend points on them that you wouldn't be able to spend elsewhere.

Yes but the change itself does not grant 4 extra points, right? i sill have to either get 4 new points from leveling OR respec.
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
In reference to the CI change, I guess its the step in the right direction. In reality however, no matter how much CI one has... it means nothing if they are stunned locked in place none stop. Now I realize that Health stat will fix this however if I go and take CI i should not have to still relay on health stats to avoid being stunned. For me, I would rather have a three +10% chance reduction stuns nodes vs the three 8% ES increase nodes. It just makes better sense.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

I know LA really took advantage of it but this affects melee a lot.
"
Jiman написал:
In reference to the CI change, I guess its the step in the right direction. In reality however, no matter how much CI one has... it means nothing if they are stunned locked in place none stop.

Unwavering Stance, Eye of Chayula ammy.
WoW what a patch !
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
I just don't understand. I may be the only one who doesn't understand, but I am not getting it.

You nerf CI into near oblivion. At the same time you nerfed all builds who use ES. People with CI cry about being viable. The answer is to throw them what look to be very good ES nodes.

ALL witches need help, not just CI builds.

I am still trying to figure out why you moved unnatural calm to such a crappy location. Moving it back would be helpful for a start. Un-nerfing ES cool-down recovery might be good too. While we are at it, how come it is so darn hard for a templar to get cool-down recovery? The nearest node is just miles away from them.

I am very patient. I am supportive of you creating your own vision. My whining here is partly because I like playing casters and partly because witches are just not working out in races. This may be very unimportant to you. I just cannot shake the thought that aparently none of you enjoy playing witches, combined with adjusting based on most vocalized complaints.

/end mini-rant
If i finish lost in love quest now but didnt take the rewards yet, can i get my cyclone tomorrow when its implemented?
IGN: NukerDeath

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация