Season One, Race Event 61: 1 Hour Blood Magic Solo

HI. My feedback:

Honestly, the idea was very fun, but I think this mode is even better for the players than the classic one.

having blood magic and 5 heal potions is a bless. The only scary moment is in the start; after that, its better than regular races, so I think there is not a good addition.

regards
IGN: Gonorreitor
Hmmm this races makes the disadvantage of melee vs ranged even bigger.

I tried melee but once I got puntured in rocky climb I had to use normal attack.

Then I had the idea to go cleave with claws but cleave still can't be used with claws(no life refiller on switch), so the strategy will future BM races will be following:

Get as many Fire/Beartraps possible
Go Ranged/Go caster.

BM races should at last reward every character with Life gain on hit and cleave should work with claws.
I thought "Lets take Marauder, thats probably a class people wont play on BM, maybe I get into top 20!" Then I see Marauder is most played class with more then 2k players joining this race...

at least I got

and 1 point, almost lvl 11, slow race.. =D
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Последняя редакция: Starball. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 18:05:19
Perfect run and great RNG, still only hit 12. I just don't think this racing thing is for me.

I lold so hard

I hit L14, but new personal best. Im happy
IGN: Reaver_Dre
Nemesis 'Hardcore' Shop: "Exile-Mart!" <http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/546882>
Последняя редакция: andreasekelund. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 18:05:49
I played way too slow and kept checking shop for equip lol.. My equip was pro at the end but wasted a lot of time. Anyway was fun and in some ways easier than normal since I could just keep spamming healing pots the whole time lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
so close!, 30k xp after #1 Marauder :P

i guess the holdup at me finding TRIPLE LARGE CHEST cost me it =( also took the Skill point for resolute technique at 3mins left, should have just resettet western and went on =(

nice race found this absolutely insane axe (pre that everything was white -.-)

Oh and
Looking forward to more of these. Especially the start is intense with blood magic.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Carrybit. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 18:07:57
Wish this was one was a bit longer....Dat wandertrap x.x

Oh well 74th not bad for an inexperienced racer...
Последняя редакция: Skygger. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 18:07:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация