3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
frostzor27 написал:
Gotta say, you guys ruined ED/Cont for me...

Killed Uber Elder and my HP didn't move shit, nor my minions, fastest kill I ever did.

If this build wasn't freaking expensive and if next league it would not be nerfed to ground, I'd run it again.

Current gear:

Plus 3x
one Anima Stone, 2x Efficiente Training and one Lethal Pride. By 95 might reach 1200 STR and equip a Watcher's Eye with clarity shield mod. Also running with the immortal AG. One word:

I N S A N E.

hahahaha I know I think that's the problem with this build... it makes anything else feel so bad. I went back to my Tornado Shot Deadeye that I pumped exalts into to have a play around and it felt sooooo bad in comparison... like wtf! :D

I like your setup... nice work on the Uber Elder kill with ranged spectres! Did u bother to swap to Slower Projectiles or you just went full tilt keeping GMP in? :)
"
brunowa написал:

hahahaha I know I think that's the problem with this build... it makes anything else feel so bad. I went back to my Tornado Shot Deadeye that I pumped exalts into to have a play around and it felt sooooo bad in comparison... like wtf! :D

I like your setup... nice work on the Uber Elder kill with ranged spectres! Did u bother to swap to Slower Projectiles or you just went full tilt keeping GMP in? :)

Brooooo, be quiet! Change the titlenof your thread into "worst necro build ever, cant kill UE sub 1min" or some shit. I can already hear the nerfhammer falling. MonkaS
"
Put your Cyclone - Cast While Channeling - Desecrete - Spirit Offering into your gloves/boots, and instead putting your Auras/Curses into your 6L along with Enlighten.

Auras would work but how about Curses, how are you going to double curse enemies without Blasphemy?Curse on hit?
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 3:59:58
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
Put your Cyclone - Cast While Channeling - Desecrete - Spirit Offering into your gloves/boots, and instead putting your Auras/Curses into your 6L along with Enlighten.

Auras would work but how about Curses, how are you going to double curse enemies without Blasphemy?

Stormbrand-curse on hit-enfeeble-tempchains

Change spectre to 1carnage, 1ruins helion 2 undying evangelist. Bam youre set
Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 4:01:22
"
Stormbrand-curse on hit-enfeeble-tempchains

And Discipline,Clarity,Hatred...all other possibilities? Need 2 gem slots for cursing when before I didnt even need one. Just wondering, it may be a good idea...don´t know... but for delving we just need instacast, defensive auras,....Mapping could be done without even a chest anyway.
I haven't needed curses yet so it's hard for me to make any suggestions.

Today I have been running defensively with:

Clarity, Discipline, Grace, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, and Precision... and it feels pretty nice.

Still missing my Blasphemy + Vulnerability as I love that... but it's too costly.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Myrales написал:
Appreciate the guide as well as everyone contributing to the thread.

Regarding the endgame setup, is Brutality still stronger than Minion Damage considering Spirit Offering? Or is Spirit Offering just not up often enough?

On that note, anyone have a PoB with something similar to the endgame setup?

Holy guacamole!!

Hahah that's insane... I didn't even pick that up... That's another 20% MORE damage we will get when using minion damage instead of brutality! lol this is insane... Can't believe I was running with that this while time.

Thanks for picking that up and yes, you are correct!

Here's to making this build even more absurd! ;D

Hi

New to the league and want to start this build.
Have a few questions tho.
If i understand correctly we should you use minion damage instead of brutlity in our weapon?
And also if we use flesh offering in our setup we should go for Mistress of Sacrifice?
I haven't read whole thread so just trying to figure out who to get max out of this char.

Thx

Hello guys, this is currently my gear, the build is insane but my zombies seems to start dying when i'm doing t11+ blighted map. How can i make them tankier ? I already did the three step in the guide ._.
"
PeroBukva написал:

Hi

New to the league and want to start this build.
Have a few questions tho.
If i understand correctly we should you use minion damage instead of brutlity in our weapon?
And also if we use flesh offering in our setup we should go for Mistress of Sacrifice?
I haven't read whole thread so just trying to figure out who to get max out of this char.

Thx

Brutality is best if you're not using Spirit Offering.
Minion Damage is best if you are using Spirit Offering.

If YOU want to get the added speed benefits of Flesh Offering (as opposed to just your minions) then you use Mistress of Sacrifice - as that ascendency gives YOU 75% of the benefits of the offering (use either Flesh Offering for speed farming or Spirit Offering for everything else). Alternatively you can stick with Commander of Darkness... but I would suggest changing to Mistress of Sacrifice if you're looking to go delving deep.
"
roxxouille написал:

Hello guys, this is currently my gear, the build is insane but my zombies seems to start dying when i'm doing t11+ blighted map. How can i make them tankier ? I already did the three step in the guide ._.

Pickup the "Minion Life Leech" node next to Sacrifice in your tree (1 point). See how that goes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация