3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
sylmarin написал:
A question : is it possible to cumulate "punishment" and "vulnerability" if we're playing 2 curses setup ?

You need can apply additional curse. But if you want more dps Assassin's Mark is way more strong than punishment.
I'll try to go cluster jewel.
I'm thinking:
Large Cluster Jewel = Vicious Bite/Rotten Claws/Feasting Fiends
Medium Cluster Jewel = Renewal/Hulking

But I see that the large with renewal instead of feasting fiends is more expensive. Is it better?
I' afraid of going all renewal and then my minion does not stay at full health...

p.s. I'm getting one shot a lot, granted that this is my first time playing poe and my resolution is something like 3x2. Are all the classes like that or are necro squishier than most?
Последняя редакция: Ynneb82. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 21:11:59
The more renewal you go the faster they regen up to full.
can i use a bow with "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?
thx
"
fatbanana написал:
can i use a bow with "TANKY END-GAME SETUP" ?
thx

The tanky setup seems like a holdover from last league. I had a way easier time staying alive with the speed build. ES just didn’t sustain much. But the bow set up still works for the “tanky” build. This is my first league playing from the start so I could be missing something.
Are redemption sentries on par with frost sentinels?
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm capping out at less than 600 strength, 11 zombies. Any advice on upgrades or errors I've made?

https://pastebin.com/AaCq23Ed
I ran this build this league and was able to pretty much run through t16 maps and destroy bosses, I insta phased a8 awakener with my zombies and spectres alone without flasks, and was even able to do blighted maps while making dinner.

Now I am ready to move on to something else and well, I have to say goodbye to my minion companions

Almost all of my gems were 21/23 or 21/20 as I had invested over 40 Exalted orbs into this build, I even splurged on an awakened melee physical (couldn't afford the multistrike)

I couldn'f figure out how to link my cluster jewel or my elegant hubris but the cluster is 50% crit for minions, 20% impale, 10% speed and life, 40% dmg
and the hubris is 150% cold res, 50% lightning res, 50% fire res, 160% minion life and 80% minions dmg.

gear

If you are interested in this build please send me a pm either on the forums or in game, IGN : Aureated

I am willing to hear out any deal.
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
Alright, I'm hoping someone can help me out here and give me some help here, because I'm getting really frustrated with being a total glass cannon and I'm about ready to give up on this build.

I originally started out with zombie focus and was pretty happy with the DPS, though I was still somewhat fragile, especially in Delirium. This has only gotten worse as I continue to push endgame content, working on trying to finish off the Atlas (currently at Awakening 7). I had already invested in the nice zombie crafted mallet and a Saqawal's nest, so I decided to try switching to the Ranged Spectres setup because it used those same items. I invested the rest of my accumulated wealth (such as it was) into getting me some gems, including a 160 Minion Damage/37 Chaos Resist Elegant Hubris. I'm happy with the DPS of the Ranged Spectre build, but I continue to be extremely fragile, very commonly getting one shot by a variety of sources both powerful and mundane, such that I can't even kill Sirus. I'm really frustrated and I'm about ready to be done with this, so I'm really hoping someone can help me out.

I've followed the skill tree exactly, here are the areas where I'm deviating from the ranged spectres guide, mostly as a result of budget:
No Awakened Gems (budget)
No Emperor's Mastery (budget)
Only one level 4 Enlighten, the other is level 3 (budget)
No Aul's Uprising (budget + Astramentis is keeping me above 1k strength)
I put the auras in boots instead of gloves to take advantage of +2 to socketed aura corrupted boots, but the restriction on recoloring my boots meant i had to juggle Haste and Flesh Offering in the aura setups

If anyone could help me out with why I'm so squishy, I would be very appreciative.

Here's my gear and my PasteBin:
https://pastebin.com/tFQ0eqfm

Hello, i want to build a Hungry Loop with skeletons. Which support gems are good for this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация