3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Keyser Soze 15 написал:
I have a few questions for the group. First off let me say how much I appreciate this build and thread. I have enjoyed using this for last season as well as playing it on STANDARD this season due to lack of time.

I have a number of general questions about the game itself because I only play by myself and thus learn nothing from others. I play on Xbox One for what that is worth. Trading is a bit of a nightmare as anything that is useful costs multiple Exalts.

1) When I die, I have no idea why. Does this game ever give us a clue as to what killed us? I would love to understand what type of damage killed me to give me a chance to change my build to react to it. Is there a way to know what killed you?

2) I am playing STANDARD this league on account of a lack of time. When I play I pretty much either delve or run maps. Is there anything else end game that I am missing that I should be doing?

3) I use to play Diablo 3. One thing I enjoyed about Diablo 3 was the end game you could run maps that took a while to finish. I think they were called greater rifts or something. I feel like the maps in POE are over too quick and I have to come out, load in a new one, and start it back over. Just wondering if I am missing anything.

4) The game itself is so freaking DARK that its hard to see what is going on in Delves and on half the maps. There is no GAMMA setting like most games. Am I missing anything with this? I pretty much like the brightest maps simply because I can see what is going on and appreciate the graphics. The dark maps all look alike and are hard to see. I hope you guys can help me here.

I will check back later to see if anyone can help. Thanks if you do.

1] Has been the bane of PoE, this has been a request since they started I think, something like a recap would be nice but they say it's too resourceful to put into the game.

2] There are lots of end game elements to PoE. Guardians + Shaper, Elder and Guardians, Uber Elder, Atziri, Uber Atziri, Temple Atzoatl, Delve Bosses, Bestiary, Mastermind and Sirus and his Conquerors.

3] No that's how mapping works, some maps have smaller or larger layouts and depending on the mods can be over quickly which is mostly the aim of PoE, mapping quickly = more currency.

4] Yes Delve is dark and quite a few of the maps are, this is based on light radius of your char.https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Light_radius

"
Asharokh написал:
I'm trying out this build but have a question in the tank version shown he has maim on body armor but it doesn't appear to be supporting anything. What am I missing?

It increases the effect of Flesh and Stone (in Blood stance)
"
Fudsduds написал:
"
Asharokh написал:
I'm trying out this build but have a question in the tank version shown he has maim on body armor but it doesn't appear to be supporting anything. What am I missing?

It increases the effect of Flesh and Stone (in Blood stance)

Okay that makes more sense thanks.
"
Trulls_Rohk написал:
The crazy thing is, Cluster jewels have made the Zombies the most DPS they've ever had, but we lost a lot of survivability having to spec into them costing valuable life/defense points on the tree.

Consider that if you go fast with high DPS, it's like a strong defense way.

I'm playing 2 curses setup and swap assassin's mark to temporal chain when leveling.

1.4 M dps per zombie (12 zombie) with temporal chain, the game is very smooth. you just have to be aware of your placements.
Последняя редакция: sylmarin. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 5:12:32
How about to use Iron Grip Support in Ranged Spectres version instead of Faster Projectiles?
I think i need help with reserved mana;
Running Purity,Flesh and Stone,Dread Banner and Avians Flight can't run Haste. All of it supported with Enlighten 4.

Do i really need to go Influence cluster top right ? Thanks
"
sylmarin написал:
"
Trulls_Rohk написал:
The crazy thing is, Cluster jewels have made the Zombies the most DPS they've ever had, but we lost a lot of survivability having to spec into them costing valuable life/defense points on the tree.

Consider that if you go fast with high DPS, it's like a strong defense way.

I'm playing 2 curses setup and swap assassin's mark to temporal chain when leveling.

1.4 M dps per zombie (12 zombie) with temporal chain, the game is very smooth. you just have to be aware of your placements.

What curse setup do you use?
Is this down to your spectres/AG?
"
Trulls_Rohk написал:

What curse setup do you use?
Is this down to your spectres/AG?

Looks like they are doing a curse aura setup, which isn't bad but enemies would have to be in your aura and considering how much running around I'm doing it wouldn't help as much as raw dps on zombies imo. This is also why I dropped Pride to go with an extra zombie and more ES.
Последняя редакция: michealcell. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 8:36:52
"
Hanzoli написал:
I think i need help with reserved mana;
Running Purity,Flesh and Stone,Dread Banner and Avians Flight can't run Haste. All of it supported with Enlighten 4.

Do i really need to go Influence cluster top right ? Thanks

If you want Haste, Purity, Flesh/Stone, Dread Banner you will also need another 10% which you can get from the Sovereignty cluster.
You won't be able to run that plus Avian.
That should leave you enough mana for movement skills.
Just want to say thank you for making this build I really enjoy it, didn’t like it at first when I started as a witch but now My minions are killing everything so quick it’s just a perfect summon build!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация