3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elitekeeper написал:
"
snowmittens написал:
"
Elitekeeper написал:
I'm new here and I don't know if I can even ask this question here but here it goes. (if i can't please sorry)

I'm undecided between this build and the one that follows (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/1), has anyone tried both and can give me the opinion or explain the differences?

I believe both are spectacular and that is NOT in question. I want to make maps, delve and also the uber 😁. As a first build I have few chaos. Both builds are amazing, so I doubt which one to opt for. Thanks for the help and congratulations to both builders of the builds.

I started with the mage skellis necro, switched to arakali spiders max block necro and ended up here purely cos I couldn't afford the uniques for those builds.
I am rich now but still stay with this build still, it's pretty awesome. DPS, speed, simplicity and tankiness, it + scales well once you have more $$$

How do we get 5specters? 😅

3 From Gem Levels (Once the gem level crosses 21 - unnatural strength ascendancy easily takes care of this)
1 From the Sword (Queen's Escape)
1 From Passives (Death Attunement)
Dude, i was testing one of my favourite tricks, and you know what? I think i know how to make this build even more stronger and funnier :)

I just switched from pride to regular haste, and set Watcher's Eye, with phasing while affected by Haste.

This way, we have additional 6% Hp, mana and shield. As well as Haste bonuses, to become even faster and perma phasing for only 1 passive skill. Besides, free skill empty socket removing phase run(what to put here?).

My zombies act like the bullets (I have additional minion's movespeed in rings).
And I stopped building towers, because why? Lol. Blight encounters are closing for 1 or 2 minutes.

It feels like my efficency doubled. (But i should point out, that i have regular 35% movespeed boots).

The only thing that at first glance, my defensive specters with shields became useless. Probably, should switch to some offensive with feeding frenzy.
Последняя редакция: lunnnar. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 11:01:06
"
lunnnar написал:
Dude, i was testing one of my favourite tricks, and you know what? I think i know how to make this build even more stronger and funnier :)

I just switched from pride to regular haste, and set Watcher's Eye, with phasing while affected by Haste.

This way, we have additional 6% Hp, mana and shield. As well as Haste bonuses, to become even faster and perma phasing for only 1 passive skill. Besides, free skill empty socket removing phase run(what to put here?).

My zombies act like the bullets (I have additional minion's movespeed in rings).
And I stopped building towers, because why? Lol. Blight encounters are closing for 1 or 2 minutes.

It feels like my efficency doubled. (But i should point out, that i have regular 35% movespeed boots).

The only thing that at first glance, my defensive specters with shields became useless. Probably, should switch to some offensive with feeding frenzy.

Can you open your profile so we can see your character please :)? Or share a PoB.

Thanks!

[/quote]

How do we get 5specters? 😅[/quote]

Non ES based Boots or body armor fossil crafting.[/quote]

Not quite. We get 3 from gem, 1 from tree, 1 from weapon. Boot doesnt habe +1spectre anymore (might not be true if u play standard) and from what i know u cant fossil craft it on armour, obly find it in delve. Correct me if im wrong, just check before u start wasting money on fossils

Edit. Ups screwed up the quote:D hope u get what u mean
Edit 2. and it was already answeared :D so nvm
Последняя редакция: Schnubbel_. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 11:22:02
"
Schnubbel_ написал:

How do we get 5specters? 😅[/quote]

Non ES based Boots or body armor fossil crafting.[/quote]

Not quite. We get 3 from gem, 1 from tree, 1 from weapon. Boot doesnt habe +1spectre anymore (might not be true if u play standard) and from what i know u cant fossil craft it on armour, obly find it in delve. Correct me if im wrong, just check before u start wasting money on fossils

Ups screwed up the quote:D hope u get what u mean[/quote]

Boots can have +1 spectre, check my profile
The boots have +1 to spectre gem level not to spectre number. They changed it this patch
7k+ hp is quite impressive
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
The boots have +1 to spectre gem level not to spectre number. They changed it this patch

Oooh yeah, sorry!
"
lunnnar написал:

The watcher's eye is a neat idea if you just want phasing, but doesn't include the movement speed benefits of using phase run itself IIRC.
My first Uber Elder down :) Died once due to much screen chaos but got him down.

https://imgur.com/a/2vUA2nE

Swapped in life boots and belt for UE.

Thanks again :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация