[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
eosguy написал:
"
hadc написал:
"
eosguy написал:
Got a question: Does this build have mana leech? I got the implicit on my jewels but not sure if it does anything.

If it says leech from spell then it’ll work with the hit from vortex or whatever spell you cast, not sure about WTB. Definitely not with the DOTs though.

It says
20% increased total recovery per second from Mana Leech

Using almost same skills as you right now. No longer on WTB. :)

That means you have 20% increased mana leech rate but you need a way to leech mana. From what I know, spell mana leech is almost non-existent. The alternative for spell caster is “% of dmg taken recoup as mana”, or “+x mana when you block” for max block builds.
Ok, I just swapped to this build from Prism Guardian/vitality/zealotry.

here is my PoB, any help is greatly appreciated. I just feel so weak :(
https://pastebin.com/2D0bKUud

I will be even weaker if I swap a cold dot medium cluster to the aura cluster for more rmr for purity of ice/hatred.

HELP >_<
"
andrew8448 написал:
I really want to try the Melding of the Flesh combo, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to optimally cap my resistances in league. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Feel free to check my character too, since I just switched yesterday to a Melding setup with vortex/CS instead of WTB. I have only gone to 88% res for now, could get the extra 2% with a cheap small cluster jewel though. If you want to keep WTB it could be trickier, since it uses so many skill points on the brands, but probably still doable.

The previous comment is correct, you ideally want triple res gloves, boots, and belt. Then as much as you can on your rings, with topups from cluster jewel implicits, and a few points on the tree. Practical Application on the tree is very good value for strength/dex/resists all in one place. Don't forget that Purity of Ice will give you loads of cold resist. and getting as much increased aura affect as you can will help.
Последняя редакция: kingkano. Время: 4 марта 2022 г., 5:06:21
"
MistahBread88 написал:
This is weird question, but in Shak's POB his final gem set up doesn't include brand recall. It feels super awkward/dangerous casting brands on every pack. Has anyone else perservered with brand recall with T16+ mapping, and if so what did you drop to make room for it? I was thinking frost bomb since I often forget/struggle to get that on to really mobile bosses but at the same time I do appreciate it when I remember since overall single target damage is a bit lacking.

Any advice/opinions much obliged :)

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, Shak has not come back and posted his version 2 POB. He added an unset ring in to give an extra spot, which means you can add Brand Recall, ideally in your weapon with arcane surge and flame dash.

Use this: https://pastebin.com/kvAbi3DL
I just tanked the searing exarch's lantern explosion TWICE with 90% phys as fire (one of the challenge) and I forgot to record it... LOL
"
hadc написал:
I just tanked the searing exarch's lantern explosion TWICE with 90% phys as fire (one of the challenge) and I forgot to record it... LOL

very nice! I just realised I can run through traps in heist lol. no need to wait for tullina to disable the lasers!
Enjoying the build so far but I'm definitely feeling a little bit squishy at some of the T16 content - particularly harvest. Also guardians/conqs are very slow to kill. Anything obvious I'm missing or any quick wins that I could pick up before the 6L shavs?

"
deconduino написал:
Enjoying the build so far but I'm definitely feeling a little bit squishy at some of the T16 content - particularly harvest. Also guardians/conqs are very slow to kill. Anything obvious I'm missing or any quick wins that I could pick up before the 6L shavs?

In terms of DPS upgrades? Anoint Tranquility, and pick up a level 21 Vortex and Wintertide Brand. Those are the cheaper options that come to mind.
"
Redwick_99 написал:
"
deconduino написал:

In terms of DPS upgrades? Anoint Tranquility, and pick up a level 21 Vortex and Wintertide Brand. Those are the cheaper options that come to mind.

Crown already gives free tranquility so don’t anoint tranquility pls.
And… I finally tested on Maven’s Memory game explosion. I survived!! I’ll record a better video later and share

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация