[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi, I have three questions, two about the gems in the shield and a third one about clarity:

1. What level should flame dash be?
--> looking at your POB it says 20/20 flame surge. Should it be 20/20 flame dash?

2. Should flame dash, arcane surge and tempest shield be linked?

3. Looking at your POB, clarity is lvl 8. Do we keep it at max lvl 8 in order to keep the level of mana reservation low?

Thanks in advance for any reply. Love the build so far.
Последняя редакция: jlo072. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 8:26:47
Seems like the hardest part is getting enough repsec points to swap over to CI when I get to the end. How have people found that?
Amazing guide. Longtime player here whos never done Vortex. I was just winging it and stumbled across this guide. Best I've read in awhile.

Question: I've been halfway toying with going dual Consuming dark and converting to Chaos. Would you have any thoughts on that? It would remove my stat stick usage since I'd have to hold the daggers. Maybe the chaos dot would be op?

Best to you and thanks again.
Just kinda updating on my progress and journey so far. Need to find someone to craft trigger socketed spells onto

unless you think the +2 levels is not gonna be better than another wand with cold dmg, cold dot, etc.

Getting very close to the point that i should feel comfortable transitioning to CI, i think?

Sitting on 3.1k life and 4.7k ES. Gear atm...

"
latterus14 написал:
Just kinda updating on my progress and journey so far. Need to find someone to craft trigger socketed spells onto

unless you think the +2 levels is not gonna be better than another wand with cold dmg, cold dot, etc.

Getting very close to the point that i should feel comfortable transitioning to CI, i think?

How do people get this stuff lol. I am having terrible luck this season.
"
Jief написал:
"
latterus14 написал:

Ive had decent luck but im also setting up searches on poe.trade and watching for lower end ES items with high ES as i didnt have much luck crafting and ran out of alterations but Im sitting on an exalt and `80 chaos just from selling shit i find
"
latterus14 написал:
"
Jief написал:
"
latterus14 написал:

Ive had decent luck but im also setting up searches on poe.trade and watching for lower end ES items with high ES as i didnt have much luck crafting and ran out of alterations but Im sitting on an exalt and `80 chaos just from selling shit i find

I need to figure out what sells or what I'm doing wrong. I'm sitting on 4 chaos and thats just cause they dropped lol
"
latterus14 написал:
"
Jief написал:
"
latterus14 написал:

Do you find yourself dealing enough damage for bosses and metamorphs with the vortex setup at this point?

Do you find yourself dealing enough damage for bosses and metamorphs with the vortex setup at this point?[/quote]

honestly my damage feels pretty damn low but my survivability is pretty good. fights take 30seconds to a minute on average if i had to guess? i really lacking the EE setup I know for sure. I think if i can get that craft it will feel much better in my current setup. a lot of fine tuning to be done for sure.
I started league on this build, and for a while it felt good, but around act 4 or so it started to feel pretty weak. I kept with it, and just stopped using it after the act 10 Kitava kill. The damage output for normal mobs is okay, but for rares, some magics, and bosses it's no good. I loaded up the PoB, and it was showing me 10-15k DPS, certainly not 1M DPS. I input my own current gear, and got even lower numbers. Survivability also felt pretty weak, but I think that is due to the low DPS.

Being total nubbins, I'm sure I messed something up, especially with regard to PoB items.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация