In addition to watching developer presentations and meeting our team, special guests and fellow community members, ExileCon attendees will be able to check out and purchase a variety of Path of Exile merchandise we've made for this convention. Today we'd like to give you a glimpse of the goodies that are available.

ExileCon merchandise includes a selection of clothing (T-shirts, hoodies and caps), very cute plush Path of Exile monsters and various small items, such as vinyl decals, iron-on patches and even Celestial Cat socks (the most popular item amongst our team)! Have a look at some of the goodies below:

As we mentioned before, the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend, but in case there is any leftover stock, we will find a way of making it available for the wider community online.

Edit: Please note that we won't be accepting cash at the ExileCon Merchandise Store, only credit cards, debit cards and New Zealand EFTPOS cards.
God damnit, i want ALL of this please D:
That'd be sweet. I won't be able to attend ExileCon, but I'd like to get my hands on some of those cool things. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Sweet!
of course
I want it all so bad! I would LOVE a collection of all the currency in a stress ball or toy version. If I could literally drop POE currency in real life... I would be forever happy.
Oh yeah! must get!
"
the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend

I mean I understand what you're saying, but still reads kinda funny ;) You're saying that the easiest way is to just simply fly 1000s of miles, enter a foreign country, find lodging, travel to the event, and... yeah.

even easier
instead of flying, you kayak across an ocean as Google suggests
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Последняя редакция: cgexile. Время: 10 нояб. 2019 г., 18:54:22
Gotta have those sox!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Wow! nice :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация