Swag Bag for ExileCon Attendees

In which times will be twitch drops enabled?
woahhh
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Damn it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Kind of disappointed that long-term heavy supporters cant get the ingame mtx at least some way or another... not everyone can make it to exilecon even though they would have liked to. That portal looks really good. Kinda bummed out now :(

I see where you are coming from but it is also worth thinking about those who are willing to spend $1k - $2k+++ to attend and also had to deal with other non financials issues just to get there (work, family etc).

I see equal arguements from both sides.

I could easily complain about the cool mtx that was offered before I started playing and why can't GGG make them available again...but I totally understand the need to support those who supported GGG first.

Maybe you can attend ExileCon next year. Plenty of more mtx to go!
aww. Devourers are fun! Be runnin' along, no monsters here, suddenly this big dumb face pops out of the ground and goes "DUH HEY YOU GUYSSS" and then flops over in the very next second under a flurry of brickbats from your minions.

Cute portal effect...too bad us plebs won't get it
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
That portal will be expensive .. on ebay.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
To...much...swag...

but seriously, that's it?
Saved
Haven't received any email for more information but I gathered enough from the posts on what to do and where to go. I hope. Yay.
Guys, just let the attendees have something special to commemorate the event with and stop being jealous. Plenty of MTX and loot out there in the world. It's just a portal. They're streaming a large amount of the event for FREE remember. Get excited!

Yay! Exilecon shirt!

Kinda wished the mtx wasn’t a portal though =/
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация