ExileCon Announcements

guess i never win anyth here...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
tzimize написал:

I dont know how your budgets work. Every cent I've spent on Poe, counted in the hundreds of dollars, I've spent gladly. You give me a free, great game. I give you money, because you deserve it. If I feel like some of my money will go to financing mobile bullshit...I'm not that keen on spending money anymore :\

I'm not a fan of mobile games, but as long as the PC version is good I really don't care what else they do. I support the game because it's great and it seems that it will continue to be great, so nothing changed.
I LOVE EINHAR!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Watching the replay of the Exilecon livestream, I REALLY appreciate how much care and flavor you put on the show.

I LOOOOVE that Einhar voice actor, what a show he put on! I'm just at the start of the replay but I am already so moved. THANK YOU EVERYONE AT GRINDING GEAR GAMES!

You guys are an amazing team.
INSANE!
With new socket in jewel, what happens when you use chromatic in wishpering ice that has both equip collor sockets and gem collor sockets?

Also, will there be trade between Poe1 and Poe2?
Path of Exile 2. I really need to get into this game more
i love you guys <3
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
GGG I LOVE YOU

TAKE MY MONEY, ALL OF IT!

But in all seriousness I played D2 for the past 20 years, D3 was a dissapointment and PoE has kept my attention for the past 8 years.

After they announced D4 honestly I thought maybe my time with PoE had come to an end and I would be returning to my former love.

The way you handled everything I have seen in the convention so far tells me that will never be the case. I love everything about how you do your business and I can only hope more companies learn from your morals.
Последняя редакция: ChopsToChapo. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 21:52:28
2 days of watching stream, no drop whatsoever
"
ChopsToChapo написал:
GGG I LOVE YOU

TAKE MY MONEY, ALL OF IT!

But in all seriousness I played D2 for the past 20 years, D3 was a dissapointment and PoE has kept my attention for the past 8 years.

After they announced D4 honestly I thought maybe my time with PoE had come to an end and I would be returning to my former love.

The way you handled everything I have seen in the convention so far tells me that will never be the case. I love everything about how you do your business and I can only hope more companies learn from your morals.

WELL SAID.

After I learned about the card game where ExileCon attendees got to find disguised GGG employees, which is so FREAKING ORIGINAL, that left me speechless.

There are so many creative ideas and attention to detail that show that GGG really care about their players. And they have AGAIN demonstrated utmost integrity when they restarted the race to ensure fairness.

As you said, GGG really is a beacon of light in an otherwise VERY greedy and unethical gaming industry.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация