Thank You

Yeah i felt his emotions as well...hopefully i will be able to meet him one day and all of the @GGG family. I shed a small tear for him <3. Beautiful note, absolutely mesmerizing.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Последняя редакция: Farystar. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 5:16:22
Ninja cutting onions again ....
it was a great show and I cannot wait for all the new stuff to explore firsthand in PoE 2.
I was really disappointed about not getting drops first, but yesterday and today I received messages about me receiving even an armour set POG. This showed me again that even when shit goes on there are people in your offices that really care about us fans and even work through the night to please us. Thank you again for all of your great work!
Praise le GGG-Toucan
Thank You Chris and GGG for all the Years since 2011 !
Thank you and the GGG team for the 18hours of interesting and funny stream^^ (and this beautiful game still evolving ) <3
Последняя редакция: Bakudan. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 5:32:03
Apparently I had some Ninja's cutting onions during Exilecon in my flat, I was so happy seeing you nearly tearing up because ur so happy to finally reveal it. Great weekend, great show, had a lot of fun - I watched 100% of the convention and didn't get a drop aswell, but that was not my intention in the first place.

keep it up guys, you are hands down the best Gamestudio out there, who puts love in their games.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
I have only been playing since harbinger started, but this game and community have consumed a lot of my life. Between the beautiful passionate and brilliant ideas held by the devs and founders and the kindness and equal passion of the community, I cant imagine ever leaving wreaclast for good.

Thank you so much for continuing to love this game as much as we do, honestly maybe more so. You and all of GGG are inspiring and i hope one day I can feel exactly what you felt during the reveal.
Thank you Chris and GGG team for my favorite game =)
Thank you very much to all GGG members (including support) for extreme dedication to cause, and perfect customer service!

I am looking forward to supporting you more in the upcoming years!

Also, I am really glad that you didn't create a separate new game, as I am a Standard player and would love to keep my characters, loot, and microtransactions in PoE 2.0
Looks like they go the template approach with the 6-socket gems + gear socket system.
It is a QoL change so you can swap fast between main skills which have different socket colors and support gems.

Would not be surprised if they do the same thing for the passive skill tree.
You would have skill-template "slots" (by whatever means) for your passive tree, where you can change from one spec to another one the fly.

Works in tandem with the revealed new socket system.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация