ExileCon Recap

The real Recap;

They fucked their most loyal fans on drops.
really happy for you guys. so much success

is that a female einhar i see beside ziggy?

[Removed by Support]
"
Natalia_GGG написал:
"
osna23 написал:
more pictures please

I created an album in our Facebook, check it out!

Thank you for getting this up so quick.
"
MLGonthorian написал:

I got 0 Twitch Drops after watching for 16 hours and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^
"
freezEpica написал:

LUL

Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Kieran_GGG. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 0:43:59
Scammed again by GGG. No twich drop. No new unlaggy engine. TYVM.
"
Rakie1337 написал:
The real Recap;

They fucked their most loyal fans on drops.

Most loyal? After 2 days of some bad RNG you abandon ship and talk trash? Gtf outta here.
Последняя редакция: IPlayNaked. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 1:00:20
"
Rakie1337 написал:
"
freezEpica написал:

LUL

Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]

This, sadly, is why we can't have nice things. Watch and see if GGG ever makes a similar offer of free goodies again. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Последняя редакция: Kieran_GGG. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 0:44:35
Wow, for all of these "zero drop gang"-anything - are you serious?

I wonder who forced you to watch the live stream - guess noone :D

I'm going to get some popcorn and watch that kind of theatre going on in here.

Thanks for the good sum up.
No one owes anyone anything in a free event. The game is also Free-to-play at its core. I have yet to see a 6L drop in 1k+ hours, nor do I expect to see any.

Before you start spouting vitriol at me, I am a disabled player that plods along having fun with an army of the worst builds known to PoE. PoE has the diversity to pick the play style that I can manage with my limitations is what makes this game fun!

Lastly, to expect something when probably 100k plus viewers were watching, means the odds are pretty low. The technical problems were announced by GGG staff, but not a lot they can do with real-time issues. Just the same as a HC lag-death suck it up buttercup, enjoy your trip to standard.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация