Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I dont like this.....this is exactly opposite to what @Chris_GGG said to Quin69 during the exilecon 2019 interview.

Why remove some of the most farmed bosses like guardians/elder/shaper just to add them into an even worse RNG pool and take away some of the most used uniques they drop ?
IGN - Endoplasm
Id like to see the elder remain accessible as he is now. Why replace the end game when you can add to it?
Has the game design team thrown away all sanity when making game design decisions or something ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Последняя редакция: Fruz. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 0:44:06
...so shaper and elder is like uber atziri now? 100x run sacrifice frag for 1 hope or ignorance? You think people will not annoy on that mechanics? Why do you removed the creator of the atlas on the atlas? Inside zana? He's also created zana! W/o shaper and its guardian, is not the atlas anymore.
"
Davo10 написал:
Can you guys make gems auto level up in 4.0, like on the console versions?

No!
Very excited about the new endgame boss and story content! However the goal of beating the Uber Elder for the first time last season was what really kept me going until the end. It was such an intense fight slowly learning the mechanics and upgrading my gear to do just a little bit more damage each time that I tried again. A journey that was only possible because there was no RNG behind the fragments, and they were fairly inexpensive.

At the moment I'm a little apprehensive that if Uber Elder is pushed aside as an encounter gated behind a high amount of RNG, or a high paywall from the access drops being so rare, that part of the excitement of reaching the endgame and learning how to defeat one of the game's best designed boss fights will leave a bit of a gap in the gameplay experience.

Having new bosses is really cool, and really the main news announcement that drew my interest back to the game when I heard about it! However, Uber Elder's "spookiness factor" (/charisma) as the Big Bad was such a big part of my gameplay experience, it would be a bit sad to see it diminished to the point of being so rare that a new player is likely to give up even trying to reach it.
Awesome, maybe we who can't farm maps so fast, could get further easier =) or not... But nice changes.

And, maybe this brakes powercreep a little ;)
Guess that means i have to hurry with beating uber elder before he gets ridiculously rare. Darn, was hoping the old questline would remain so i had a bit more time.
So will I be able to farm low tier maps? Will base maps all be t1 or in the range 1-5 or something? I can no longer farm 1 map of my choosing? As a somewhat casual player I want to be efficient with the time I have. Only completed Shaper once, I see that as an achievement I no longer need to do though.

Overall this new atlas scares me abit because its so different and seems to be just as heavy on rng, if not more. Looking forward to try it out though.
very very nice!

I see myself not able to decide what to start with D:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация