Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

It is good that the system will be rebalanced, especially for the map tiers, regions and sextants, the only problem i see here is the drop rate of associated uniques from Shaper/Elder. Especially when we are talking about Watcher's Eye or Eternity Shroud. Of course these items are by no means necessary in most of the builds, but the prices are already high for some of these items. And the drop rate is currently not so high, so my curiosity here is how bad will the prices for Watcher's Eye will skyrocket, since now it is just spawn Elder/UE and pray for RNG. Whether with the new system it will be triple multiplication of probability: (chance of zana mission)*(chance for Elder/Shaper)*(chance of drop). Of course you can use Zana missions directly form her. But nevertheless the probability of a good drop from Elder/Shaper is diminishing.
"
shaazu написал:
Unless im missing something... How will you drop the higher tier maps?

E.g. Run T5 Strand. Kill Conqueror. Drop Watchstone. Socket Watchstone.
T5 strand now becomes T10 strand.

How do I run the T10 strand if all my maps are T5 and below?

My guess is maps will have just the base tiers. If you upgrade a section of atlas, all maps in that section that you pun in map device will be higher tier.
"
Rekill написал:
Wy everybody cry about removal of endgame... like there wont be new endgame. Yes shaper and elder are gated behind rng. But we wil get new endgame wich will probably drop better loot, Because powercreep. I guess you're just cry babies that can't handle change :p

Except for the drop of Staforge which is the highest pDPS two-handed sword that is not 50+ex/mirror worth, or Watcher's Eye with good/decent rolls, or Nebulochs, or Eternity Shroud. And I hardly believe these items can be replaced. Even now the price for a non-linked Starforge with ok roll is around 1 ex, imagine what will happend with more RNG, the prices will go insane. And think of Watcher's Eye with Pride/Zealotry/Malevolence/Clarity/Discipline rolls.
Conquerors of the Atlas should be You GGG. Or whoever owns this IP nowadays.. If you could fix your game breaking bugs that ruin every league launch, that would be like.. You, conquering the Atlas.

It's unacceptable to lose the Bonus of all those immensely expensive unique maps that we've purchased and unlocked, every 3 months. That could go for all other maps too. Except they're easy to get back.

It's unacceptable that you wipe out most or all of my skill trees every 3 months. I leave the game for a couple of months, or years, and when I come back everything is broken. I understand why.. but I don't care, the issue still remains that I can't: get in, play, get out, uninstall, reinstall 3 years later, same character, same skill tree, same achievements unlocked, get in, play, uninstall, reinstall 3 years later.. I'm not interested in 3-months long characters. I don't play leagues. And the only reason I played Standard, back in the day, was because of a sense of progression. Which doesn't exist anymore in PoE.

Nowadays, I reinstall after some 6-12 months break, I find everything broken, I can't play anything, I can't wear my gear without skills, I might be able to walk around the first area of the game, doing nothing.. I look around for a minute, naked.. I instantly remember that I don't really care about PoE anymore. I uninstall again.
"
glaxxon написал:
The elder shaper influence map chase was one of the worst parts of the game. Not enjoyable at all, couldnt just dive in to maps and get to end game content without worrying about the influence. These changes are very welcome.

I hear ya! Glad it will be gone, I never used any of their items either, so I won´t miss that.
What about shaper elder bases? Now it's only sacarbs? Great, SSF is totaly fucked.

Edit. Or make all those mods appear on new influence types then. It almost impossible to get Surrender in ssf but to find decent shaper shield to roll %HP restore on block was doable.
Последняя редакция: MaxGor31. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 8:09:09
"
dachoppa написал:
"
Caulder10 написал:
What about shaper and elder scarabs, since they currently only work on maps with shaper/elder influence?

they turn your map into shaper/elder influenced. it says so in the post.

Which if you understand that is only in Zana, you realize there is no way to use scarabs with that.
"
monkeyonyourtonsils написал:
I don't really care about PoE anymore.

No offence, but what are you doing here then?

Also, submit to the Lord of Change:
"
ShuffleInc написал:
"
shaazu написал:
Unless im missing something... How will you drop the higher tier maps?

E.g. Run T5 Strand. Kill Conqueror. Drop Watchstone. Socket Watchstone.
T5 strand now becomes T10 strand.

How do I run the T10 strand if all my maps are T5 and below?

My guess is maps will have just the base tiers. If you upgrade a section of atlas, all maps in that section that you pun in map device will be higher tier.

That kills harbinger orbs if that is the case.
I posted a lot of questions in this Reddit repost of the thread to avoid them getting lost in the noise of a forum with a linear post structure. But now that the Reddit thread itself is lost, I'm posting them here in hopes they are noticed. This is a tangent, but I think the functionality of the official forum as a means of communication should be reassessed.

Here are my questions:

• I don't get how this will work with the map tab. If I understood it correctly, it means every map can potentially drop at multiple tiers over the course of leveling depending on how much you upgrade the region it's in or which maps you obtain from other players. Meaning each of the tiers can potentially contain many dozens of different maps. How will accumulated base maps of multiple tiers be stored in the tab?

• Or will the maps drop tierless and have their area level depend entirely on the watchstones socketed in the respective region?

• Will the unique divination cards only give the maps of their default tier?

• What about maps with variable area level—how will tier variability affect those?

• Will tier variability affect the Hall of Grandmasters?

• It would also be good to know what the watchstones actually do. Do they have the same effect that numerically stacks with each other, or is each one different?

• Can they be obtained in any order, or are some of them expected to be obtained earlier or later than others?

• If they are different, can/do they have modifiers other than those affecting the amount and tier of maps in the region?

• Are they considered quest items? If not, can you trade or modify them by means other than applying sextants?

• How is the "unique" watchstone mentioned by Neon in the Q&A session different from the others? If I understood what he said correctly, it means there are "regular" watchstones that drop from the four Conquerors that serve the role of "guardians" to the fifth one, and the watchstone orifices seem to have four slots, and the "unique" watchstone drops from the last Conqueror. Does that mean we'll have to use it instead of one of the others, or will it modify the orifices the same way using emblems modify the Map Device?
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Последняя редакция: moozooh. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 8:29:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация