Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

All these changes in the inner workings of Atlas looks promissing (and problably is worse for peaple who specialize in farming a map? don't know, never did).
My concern is in the high access bar to some fixtures in builds, today.

Especially Watcher's Eye. Most builds, today, find at least a significant boost in power from them. Turning them in such a difficult to access uniques doesn't look great to me.

Well. Let's look for the next great thing to come (the special exalts sounds cool, as a way to circunvent the actual problem of having a great base, but without influence, so is a move in a better direction, I believe).
put a baby in me Chris Wilson
A few questions:

///

"
One neat result of this is that this means that all Unique maps will be able to drop at much higher tiers than previously possible.

Does this mean unique maps, if upgraded to a higher tier, will have their drop rate reduced?

///

How does the standard atlas get impacted by these changes?

///

"
Elder Guardians and The Elder will occasionally replace the Map boss of various Zana mission maps. Both Shaper and Elder will have a chance to drop fragments. Combining these fragments will open portals to the Uber Elder encounter.

Will these Elder guardians and Elder replacing the map boss of Zana mission encounters be telegraphed, or chosen randomly?

Also, on this note, shaper and elder both will be able to drop fragments for the uber elder encounter?

///

Thanks!
Cant wait!!

We've needed an end game shake up...this sounds fun and different enough to make it interesting.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
2ne8 написал:

Does this mean unique maps, if upgraded to a higher tier, will have their drop rate reduced?

not 100% sure here,
but if understand correctly drops chosse first the basetype, then the rarity.

since you'd drop fewer maps of a higher tier,
yes, that would mean the uniques also drop less frequently when upgraded.

if someone who know the drop system better could confirm
or, if im wrong, state how it works,
quote me pls, so i see it :)

E:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/485201/filter-account-type/staff
just found mark explaining that its not what i thought.
meaning upgrading them should not have any influence on unique map drops.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Последняя редакция: MarboroMan. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 21:42:22
last 2 leagues they finally nail the map drop rates

and now things are about to get turned upside down again

should be interesting
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Please tell us which shaper and elder mods are being removed from the pool, as you hinted on exile con. Will people still be able to get "7 link" chests / 2h weapons? What about +1 totem on shield?
I never got to shaper :(
Can you tell us what will change in map drops after atlas will be improved? For example we start from tier 1 Crypt map and eventually upgrade atlas region with new stones. So it will be tier 4, tier 7 and finally tier 14 crypt map. Will we have different map item to roll of either tier 1,4,7 and 14? And how will drop rules work? When we have all atlas turned to tier 14-16 can we got any of the map drop when running tier16 map? or only region ones? or only neibghour ones? What kind of control will we have over it and how map tab will afford changes?
So as i see it we can no longer choose what map we want to run, cause specific map sustain seems not possible(though i hope i am wrong).

Well thats gonna get old fast, i want to decide what i want to run not have the game decide that for me.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация