Blight Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
talindar написал:
I spent points but didn't get a box. Where is it supposed to show up?

Same.
"
xKaedEx написал:
"
talindar написал:

Same.

Oh, yeah this happened to me too. I spent points 2 or 3 times this season, only got 1 box. I simply didnt bother mentioning as its a silly clown box anyway.
On a side note. Although I'll miss blight (to an extent) I surely wont miss Cassia. Has to be by far imo the most annoying character you guys ever came up with.

Yeah ok not everything has to be edgy and dark (although I prefer it all the way, so sue me, lol) I think its mostly the fact that she is in every map and so common that has made it annoying listening to her.

"Its put out new myceleum... aaargghhh... new rooootsss" for the 100th time aaah shut up.

Don't get me started on her toneless singing.

I'd probably look forward to her encounters again once she is like in 10% of the maps, but at the moment, listening to her so much makes me want to face plant my head into the keyboard.
Blight League : " please kill me "
"
HazaRdReborN написал:
On a side note. Although I'll miss blight (to an extent) I surely wont miss Cassia. Has to be by far imo the most annoying character you guys ever came up with.

Yeah ok not everything has to be edgy and dark (although I prefer it all the way, so sue me, lol) I think its mostly the fact that she is in every map and so common that has made it annoying listening to her.

"Its put out new myceleum... aaargghhh... new rooootsss" for the 100th time aaah shut up.

I'd probably look forward to her encounters again once she is like in 10% of the maps, but at the moment, listening to her so much makes me want to face plant my head into the keyboard.

It's is a rather jarring song that she sings, and it just sort of fades in from a distance, and you're just like no, NO!

Anyhow, I enjoyed the league very much!
"
Totenreich написал:
"
HazaRdReborN написал:

It's is a rather jarring song that she sings, and it just sort of fades in from a distance, and you're just like no, NO!

Anyhow, I enjoyed the league very much!

Haha, and funnily enough it starts ok. Its later that she seems to ruin it on purpose to troll, as she goes she totally kills any kind of tonal chord known to singing :D

Yeah me too. I just had to silence voices in the end :P
Последняя редакция: HazaRdReborN. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 6:11:31
"
HazaRdReborN написал:
"
xKaedEx написал:
"
talindar написал:

Same.

Oh, yeah this happened to me too. I spent points 2 or 3 times this season, only got 1 box. I simply didn't bother mentioning as its a silly clown box anyway.

LOL! You're supposed to be boycotting all mtx until trade is overhauled and GGG lights a fire under Softlayer/Networklayer(IBM Cloud) to get their fiber backbone upgraded to not drop packets. QoP sucks for many players. Come on, hit GGG in their wallet until we get better quality of play and a real trade function (not this trade-chat garbage... the whispers without any answers drive me crazy).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Horrendous starting date, Friday the 13th would be more appropriate...
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
"
Arrowneous написал:
"
HazaRdReborN написал:
Oh, yeah this happened to me too. I spent points 2 or 3 times this season, only got 1 box. I simply didn't bother mentioning as its a silly clown box anyway.

LOL! You're supposed to be boycotting all mtx until trade is overhauled and GGG lights a fire under Softlayer/Networklayer(IBM Cloud) to get their fiber backbone upgraded to not drop packets. QoP sucks for many players. Come on, hit GGG in their wallet until we get better quality of play and a real trade function (not this trade-chat garbage... the whispers without any answers drive me crazy).

There is a reason to the trade being that way, if you haven't figured it out yet I suggest browsing through the 100 and 1 topics on it in the forums. I know I have myself commented on a few.

There is nothing wrong with the trade, it works great for what it sets out to achieve and I trade very often just fine with zero issues.

Im not supposed to be doing anything if I do not agree to it. And I do not agree to it. So don't force an agenda on me that I really do not align with. For me, Im supposed to be enjoying the game, and since I am, I will keep doing that. Thnx for sharing an opinion on it though xD
As for the quality of the servers. I've seen worse. They used to be much worse as well. And still are much worse in plenty other titles.
I would say that they are not perfect, but more than adequate enough. A lot more.
It might still be an issue for many players.
Its also not an issue for many others.
So its not as bad as some make it out to be.

Having that said, hopefully they will keep improving and investing in such advancements.

p.s, "hurting their wallet" is literally the stupidest way to get a game to become better. Your only chance of improvement is if they have the budget to pay for better results... You are literally doing the opposite of your intended result with that mentality.

-"Im going to boycot you until you give little entitled old me playing a F2P game better performance"
-"We want better performance too, but it costs"
-"I dont care, have less money and just do it!

Mmmmkkkkay.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация