Metamorph Challenge Rewards

Looks cool, but Grim Dawn is more fun to play now
I Don't understand some people's opinion. The Challenge rewards aren't the most interesting reward, but im playing POE for the grind and the new content. The 40 Challenges usually keep me busy playing once ive finished my Grindingpassion. Ofcourse its not the casual folks out there, but 36 challenges are usually achievable for alot of people if they're willing to invest currency, time, etc.

I'm hyped for the new content and FREE MTX is always poggy
Footprints - kinda meh, but i have none, may as well buy fire ones, weapon effect - kinda interesting with the DNA spiral thing, but nothing spectacular. Portal looks ok too. In general if i wasn't doing 36/40 cause im bored, would stopped at 12. Hope league turns off interesting.
Последняя редакция: TheTrueNoob. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 9:22:43
"
Vendetta написал:
I cannot reach 36 challenges ....Why the hell are all the portal effects from 24/36 challenges and they cannot make one for 12 ...

Come on man, 24 is pretty meh to achieve, I have 25 challenges since week 2 of the league and I did not even bother going for more,heck I haven't played since then at all, mostly for lack of time.

36 is a bit more difficult, at times you have to grind,at times you have to go to 820 and buy the challenge from someone since the gods of RNG are not with you. Complaint about that one I understand.

But complaining about 24 challenges? That I do not understand, 24 can be achieved in 2-3 weeks with minimum effort.

The MTX for 36 could be better, not just some random portal or wings, now that is an issue, but complaining about 24 challenges being waaay too hard to achieve, is mostly a non issue. You don't even have to "git gud" to get to 24 challenges.

Последняя редакция: Nosferat. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 9:00:58
tematic is ok but i like only the portal, maybe.. but no i wont try to get all that challenges is impossible alone without some help.
I have some time not playing this league was playing a bit but i think i will wait for poe2, thanks ggg
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Последняя редакция: 4lin. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 9:05:16
*thumbsup* The footprints and weapon effect will go nicely with the Blight bobblehead and wings. I'm not too keen on the portal, but admittedly it's going to take alot to make me stop using the Delve portal.

Thanks GGG, love you.
tbh if you bored of creating new mtx just for challenges let ppl just pick a random mtx from shop with these challenges and make something for 40/40 finally...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Looks like I can basically ignore challenges next league. It's just not my kind of aesthetic and that's fine.
Hahaha. Challenges ... sure.

SC challenges? With no fear to die? Ofc .. thats why GGG balance game to SC boring sh*t.

HC player? FO ... no something different to SC. No different challenges. But we give you new lags spikes, servers DCs, stronger Bosses and harder challenges. Ofc.

SC is boring to play. And HC is boring couse GGG fck on him.
I miss HC players in my guild, HC streamers ... "nice" job in this way GGG :(
Well some people like it some don't. Personal preferences :)

F.e. I like Invisible Buff Effect aura mtx because I prefer simple things. Don't want to be another christmas tree :) plus it is more safe for HC.

Also I hope that in the future we will see something else then portal/footprints effects. Something like it was in Talisman League - full Rigwald Armour Set (Boots, Helmet, Gloves and Armour)

Anywya I'm looking forward to the new league and 30k Event - cheers :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация