Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

Why has Metamorph not startet yet on consoles?

On the german news you said it will start 1 am european time on dec 16th. We are now 12 hours later. Still no new content.

A small message what happened would be nice. But no message at all?

Please tell us when we can espect it. Thanks.

And if there was a time-zone mistake you have to edit the news for that. Some of us where waiting until 1 am and nothing happened.
Последняя редакция: DrSicness. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 8:31:44
21:00 Uhr digger, steht da auch.
"
NilsOmatic2000 написал:
21:00 Uhr digger, steht da auch.

Lies die mal den deutschen newsfeed zu metamorph startet bald...

Das 9 pm is ihre zeitzone nicht unsere ;)

Последняя редакция: DrSicness. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 8:36:07
Atlas start on console 9:00PM (GMT) so for Europe 10:00PM (GMT+1).
I hope only we can download patch a little earlier... I can't wait =) yey
"
Klimas-jr написал:
Atlas start on console 9:00PM (GMT) so for Europe 10:00PM (GMT+1).
I hope only we can download patch a little earlier... I can't wait =) yey

Can't wait too. But on the german newsfeed they gave us another Time. That's not funny. I stayed awake for 1:00am and nothing happened.

But whatever.. Can't change it anymore...
cant wait ...
gamer4life
DL started...OH YEA !!!
gamer4life
"
Is there a guide for the torrent?

Do I need a VPN like all those ads say?

Boomer scurred of technology. monkaS

If are you doing some illegal activty,so you should need a vpn for cyber security because some time you did not aware about that your credential was breachi recommend surfshark was good for streaming and torrenting
Hey,

anyone could provide direct download link to content.ggpk? Like on google drive or somewhere.

I cant google it at all this time, and I have that well-known "Disconnected before pathing complete" issue so I cant download the game the classic way...

Too bad there is no direct download provided by GGG as long as there is no way to fix that "Disconnected before pathing complete" issue
Последняя редакция: Acies1990. Время: 25 февр. 2020 г., 7:58:43
"
Acies1990 написал:
Hey,

anyone could provide direct download link to content.ggpk? Like on google drive or somewhere.

I cant google it at all this time, and I have that well-known "Disconnected before pathing complete" issue so I cant download the game the classic way...

Too bad there is no direct download provided by GGG as long as there is no way to fix that "Disconnected before pathing complete" issue

I'm having same issue as you, thankfully in the first post there is a link to the content.ggpk

https://www.pathofexile.com/public/tmp/ConquerorsPreload.zip.torrent

Downloading it now to overwrite my content.ggpk and pray that it fixes the disconnected from server error.
Последняя редакция: Agret. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 1:02:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация