[3.9] Dual Void Battery 17M DPS Cold Snap, 12 power charges Low Life - everything is possible

added high end gear
Hey Dude I'm trying your build but One question my Timeless Jewel Changed the ES Note ( Unatural Calm ) into Some mana Es Gained for 150 Devotion do skip the Note now ?
"
paafzor написал:
Hey Dude I'm trying your build but One question my Timeless Jewel Changed the ES Note ( Unatural Calm ) into Some mana Es Gained for 150 Devotion do skip the Note now ?

U just won on lottery

This is one of the few numbers that doesn't work.

Just use a divine ob timeless jewel and make sure that it doesn't change the ES node
Последняя редакция: Night_Zero. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 9:22:34
Thnx for the build..

I have some problem here. How can i manage mana? Because regen not enough for me.Also i have 5,6k energy shield and keep dying everytime :( what i did wrong?
"
Jll написал:
Thnx for the build..

I have some problem here. How can i manage mana? Because regen not enough for me.Also i have 5,6k energy shield and keep dying everytime :( what i did wrong?

u dont have equipped items, cant see what u doing wrong
"
Night_Zero написал:
"
Jll написал:
Thnx for the build..

u dont have equipped items, cant see what u doing wrong

i stopped to play this build because of some troubles which i mentioned my first post..I tried to delete post but i couldn't find out..Thnx anyways
Respecced into this yesterday, spent around 40 ex. Did sirius and elderslayers without much issue, as you would hopewith that kind of a budget. Got just under 8k ES with 10 power charges up, missing the +1 max on ring and somewhere else.

One pretty big QoL note: The 15% chance to gain max power charges instead of +1 mod on ring makes setting up for bosses much better, I don't have it and I had to spam skills for ~30-45 sec in the room before Sirius to get charges up...

I got a swap Jaws of Agony to get to 8 charges quick, swap to voids, and get last 2 charges, but this unequips your lowlife aura, which is another pain...

Just a small note for future players to look out for that mod, it'll make your life better.
Hi, which nodes are ok to skip for char lvl 92-93? That's usually the max lvl I reach.
When I import my character in PoB it says I have 8000 ES, but ingame I only have 6,4k with 9 Power Charges up, which feels really low. What's up with that?

You can look at my acc, the character is called ExtremeLuckSeed

Also if you have any other pointers I'll gladly hear it.
(still leveling so ofc I have lots of things to fix, but curious about this ES)
"
jackerduud написал:
Respecced into this yesterday, spent around 40 ex. Did sirius and elderslayers without much issue, as you would hopewith that kind of a budget. Got just under 8k ES with 10 power charges up, missing the +1 max on ring and somewhere else.

One pretty big QoL note: The 15% chance to gain max power charges instead of +1 mod on ring makes setting up for bosses much better, I don't have it and I had to spam skills for ~30-45 sec in the room before Sirius to get charges up...

I got a swap Jaws of Agony to get to 8 charges quick, swap to voids, and get last 2 charges, but this unequips your lowlife aura, which is another pain...

Just a small note for future players to look out for that mod, it'll make your life better.

Ir u disable your auras and them enter the map you'll be full life and mana...
So activate your mana and you'll get about 6 power charges.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация