[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
limonenovecento написал:
I feel like exchanging volatile dead for bodyswap would be the better option, sacrificing a bit attack speed but keeping the insane es regeneration. But again, this jumping through the map while still trying to aim at the mobs is not my prefered playstyle. (If you are crazy enough, you can also think about some cwdt action (eye of innocnece/heartbound loop) for even more trigger action, since we can easily outregen the damage taken and e.g. ignite a lot.)

How much energy shield & life do you gain/loose with skin of the lords. Since the chest armour is our biggest energy shield & life pool I doubt that it's worth loosing that for the additional damage. With my gear I sit at 3.5k life and 5.5k energy shield and still get one-shot by t16 metamorphs or legion generals at times.
Hardened scars should definitely be a very good (and expensive) defensive upgrade.

That were my thought at first too, but while testing it, offering showed not really that good results. While volatile dead provide good clearing of random trash that didn't get caught in explosion, it's indeed unnecessary. But what i need from it is the spell that consuming corpses and get supported by spell cascade too.
But well, i tested it long before when i got some of my gear, so might as well test again.

I definitely didn't treat skin of the loyal as endgame gear, it's just... 10c, you know :)
For 10c, pretty much the same price as tabula, i got 6 link with 10% more damage, 100% increased es and +2 skillpoints. I think it was quite a steal for that price :)
I sit at 3.1k life and 5.2k ES. With your chest would be for about 1k total more, yeah, but it is much more expensive... and 10% less damage, and -2 skillpoint :) So for now, i'm upgrading my other gear.

P.S. Also, quite a news. At some point, my damage become abysmal. I thought that it was because i'm lazy and didn't make myself setups for wave of conviction, curses, etc
And after that i noticed that sometimes damage is absolutely great, and obliterate metamorphs in less than in second, and sometimes it barely scratching it, and i need to stand and shoot at it 10 seconds straight.

So, turned out that EA is bugged right now. I don't know exactly what part, ammount of arrows or ammount of resulting damage... nevertheless, if you stacked too much damage - ignite will not occur. My "no damage" situations were exactly that, and i just keep scratching bosses with the sheer power of explosions without ignite lol
I lost cassia event on some shallow t10, everything just overwhelmed me, i was shocked. Now i know why. And that's not only about totems with additional arrows, i didn't used them in cassia event, and still got that bug, so everyone should be carefull.

Now i pretty much never precast ea before metamorph, only summon a totems and start shooting right before he appear.
Oh, also, check this out - got an awakener's orb from my first awakener. Pretty sweet result :)

With that thing, flying through the map became even more cool :)

Edit: Apparently, the reason for the "no ignite damage" bug is too high dps, not the ammount of arrows. But well, obviously they are correlate with each others :)
It just means that even if we cut down on aspd or don't use totems, and use other means to boost ignite - we will encounter the same issue :(
Some dude straight out removed gems from the main link to make it viable.
It sucks :(
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 4:22:26
"
Med1umentor написал:

That were my thought at first too, but while testing it, offering showed not really that good results. While volatile dead provide good clearing of random trash that didn't get caught in explosion, it's indeed unnecessary. But what i need from it is the spell that consuming corpses and get supported by spell cascade too.
But well, i tested it long before when i got some of my gear, so might as well test again.

I definitely didn't treat skin of the loyal as endgame gear, it's just... 10c, you know :)
For 10c, pretty much the same price as tabula, i got 6 link with 10% more damage, 100% increased es and +2 skillpoints. I think it was quite a steal for that price :)
I sit at 3.1k life and 5.2k ES. With your chest would be for about 1k total more, yeah, but it is much more expensive... and 10% less damage, and -2 skillpoint :) So for now, i'm upgrading my other gear.

P.S. Also, quite a news. At some point, my damage become abysmal. I thought that it was because i'm lazy and didn't make myself setups for wave of conviction, curses, etc
And after that i noticed that sometimes damage is absolutely great, and obliterate metamorphs in less than in second, and sometimes it barely scratching it, and i need to stand and shoot at it 10 seconds straight.

So, turned out that EA is bugged right now. I don't know exactly what part, ammount of arrows or ammount of resulting damage... nevertheless, if you stacked too much damage - ignite will not occur. My "no damage" situations were exactly that, and i just keep scratching bosses with the sheer power of explosions without ignite lol
I lost cassia event on some shallow t10, everything just overwhelmed me, i was shocked. Now i know why. And that's not only about totems with additional arrows, i didn't used them in cassia event, and still got that bug, so everyone should be carefull.

Now i pretty much never precast ea before metamorph, only summon a totems and start shooting right before he appear.
Oh, also, check this out - got an awakener's orb from my first awakener. Pretty sweet result :)

With that thing, flying through the map became even more cool :)

Edit: Apparently, the reason for the "no ignite damage" bug is too high dps, not the ammount of arrows. But well, obviously they are correlate with each others :)
It just means that even if we cut down on aspd or don't use totems, and use other means to boost ignite - we will encounter the same issue :(
Some dude straight out removed gems from the main link to make it viable.
It sucks :(

I guess the Asenath's Chant setting finally depends on your preference and what you want from the build - more survivability, clear, damage, etc..

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yeah, skin of the loyal definitely seems like a nice budget option.

Oh, that's new to me. I realized that some metamorphs took a bit longer but didn't really pay attention, since they don't scratch me anyways and a couple of more seconds didn't matter to me (and they still die relatively quickly). Thought it might just be extra fire resist or something, but now that I think about it, it's likely bugged. However, the conquerers (and also various metamorphs, etc.) still die in a couple of seconds. I will try to observe this a bit more. Could you point me to your sources on this, especially the edited part?
Please help to fight the climate change!
"
limonenovecento написал:

Oh, that's new to me. I realized that some metamorphs took a bit longer but didn't really pay attention, since they don't scratch me anyways and a couple of more seconds didn't matter to me (and they still die relatively quickly). Thought it might just be extra fire resist or something, but now that I think about it, it's likely bugged. However, the conquerers (and also various metamorphs, etc.) still die in a couple of seconds. I will try to observe this a bit more. Could you point me to your sources on this, especially the edited part?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/em7z1z/explosive_arrow_couldnt_ignite_boss_even_with_101/
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 8:05:49
means other class no need this helm ?
Последняя редакция: quiet18121989. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 9:58:05
"
quiet18121989 написал:
means other class no need this helm ?

I would say it the other way - other classes "can't use that helm", cause it is here mainly for activating our ascendancy attack speed.

Others can't profit from it as our corpse pact, and either can't profit from spirit offering, so yeah, they usually use helmet with "use socketed spells when you focus" to easily stack debuffs and curses on bosses in one click.
I'm at level 52 and just switched over to EA. Here's my gear and links. I followed the guide exactly (I think).

I did the Brine King's Reef with this setup and I'm doing almost no damage to blue monsters on up. Rare took one to two minutes each to kill and the Brine King probably took like 5 mins and I was able to stand still for fairly long stretches and his life barely moves.

I read the above comment concerning a possible bug but I'm not at the point where those suggested bugs would apply to me. Can someone check my tree and gear and see if I screwed up somewhere. Thanks

edit: I think I found my problem, it's the pierce from the quiver.
Последняя редакция: IchiMorghulis. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 15:58:20
Yeah, I got this same problem, that's because You have pierce in quiver.
this is my actual gear, i spent like 10 ex or 13
i did a T15 like in 2 mins trying everything because of the playstyle is new to me.
it was good ima play like 4 hours today so any advice or anything to improve or change ?
sorry for my english, im trying my best.
thanks for the build.

plus lethal pride
watcher's eye with malevolence
trying it , so far is great.

UPDATE :
Последняя редакция: ByoJack. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 22:16:31
Unable to finish a T11 Core Map ... any help pls ?
Thanks
Btw what about EA, AWA DEADLY AILMENTS, BARRAGE SUPPORT , AWA BURNING DAMAGE , AWA UNBOUND AILMENTS and IGNITE PROLIFERATION ? can anyone test that please ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация