0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

The 0.10.5 patch, which is due at the same time next week, is different than our normal weekly content patches because instead of having a new active skill, it has three new support gems! Two of these specifically augment melee skills and can be used to create some devastating character builds. All four of the new Unique items in 0.10.5 are currently scheduled to be Diamond uniques.

I expect to have the community Q&A answers posted by Friday. I'm sorry about the delay answering those, this patch schedule has been completely hectic.

I really appreciate the feedback we're getting about game systems (item allocation, drop rates, the Map system, etc). We're reading all of the debate about the various topics and are deploying changes to them progressively to get feedback, which is really useful. Expect more fixes in the coming weeks!

Our new league types (Ancestral, Multiproj, etc) have been going really well. Within a day or so we'll be posting the types of all of the remaining leagues in this season so that you can plan which events you want to enter if you're competing for prizes. We've received plenty of feedback about the race season also over the last few weeks and expect to make some tweaks that will make Season Two even more exciting!

As previously announced, the top 20 players in Season One will receive an alternate art Demigod's Triumph:

This item will probably receive custom flavour text to show what rank you finished in the season.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 19 марта 2013 г., 23:33:25
nice

new support gems >> new skills :)
IGN: kReiZy
Nice!
cool
u are just awesome!:)
The real question is will the alternate art demigod eventually have an alternate 3d art. If so, that will certainly be a fetch item for collectors.
3 new support gems? Awesome!! I love you guys!
zomg omg omg, im excite! B)
All things Melee~
Holy mole!
"
FILM написал:
The real question is will the alternate art demigod eventually have an alternate 3d art. If so, that will certainly be a fetch item for collectors.

Quit trying to make fetch happen.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация