0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

hot
Please, don't comment on patch notes asking the developers or moderators why they haven't fixed something yet. It doesn't help anyone, especially not the developers or moderators who are clearly still working on whatever it is you want fixed or changed, whether it be in-game or otherwise.
Reduced mana has no effect on arctic armour? Intentional?
Последняя редакция: Memento_Mori. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 0:15:31
Will there be a patch to allow players to change the rewards from the bandit quest?
Regardless of everything, please keep in mind, GGG:

you do a fast, community-driven and, overall, terrific job to please the community.

Take your time to breath. We know you deserve it :)
Trying to collect every gem is becoming more difficult every week D:<
Gem Collector ign: Edax
I love this game :) I wish I could ditch sleep to have enough time...
IGN Pockels, Luttinger
inb4 LMA/GMA

Lesser and Greater Multiple Arms

GGG'd
IGN: Sudoku
Последняя редакция: soundee. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 0:52:33
"
Chris написал:
I'm sorry about the delay answering those, this patch schedule has been completely hectic.

TBQH there's really no need for this insanity of 1 patch a week, i think it's overkill. Every 2 weeks or even once a month is still more than most/all other games anyway. I'm a huge fan, i just don't want you guys to get burnt out.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Would be nice if some of the new races could have some alternate rewards system in place. In terms of Points allocation if the race is made harder, as well as perhaps some nifty items to spice things up? or just to jumble up the awards system =/

It used to be I'd read all the race events during (the little time) I was in CB. I'd decide to try pure racing in this one, rushing to go clear a stage in that one, party-only in another, nice and steady in Ledge in another, all according to both race type and rewards allocation. But now its just overwhelmingly monotonous =/ you've added some spice in terms of different types of gameplay, but the entire rewards system is monotonous and boring.

I understand if there are some meta-gaming/economy concerns involved somewhere, and yes I'm really anticipating the fun I'll have playing all the race types. But at the same time I know I'll only get 3-4 points at most and is it really worth it? Just really hope GGG take a seat and think about the whole rewards allocation thing a bit more in a way that would encourage a better game experience
Great and all, but are you guys planning on not causing massive desync to certain players, its kinda old now. I promise I wont pk anymore pkers, its against the rules, I got it. It would be nice to be able to play the game I supported so much half way decently again. Even if it was back to the massive desync in closed, man was it bad, but still kinda playable, its just getting worse and worse now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация