0.10.4 Patch Notes, 0.10.5 Content Update and Season One Rewards

Just wanted to say that a patch cycle of a week to 2 weeks is amazing. It keeps me interested all the time. It's probably one of the only things League of Legends did right. It felt like the game was always changing and breathing, coming alive.

I think the days of expansions is getting closer and closer to a halt. I know it must be tough to get a weekly patch cycle but trust me, it makes the game feel so much better.

Thanks GGG
don't listen to the people telling you to make slower updates , this is why all my friends stays in the game .
And this is including the ones who usually get bored after a couple of weeks and go back to the normal game they usually play.

one week patches makes us love you so much :D
I have to ask this... cant you post all the uniques and the new uniques? its hard knowing there are more and not knowing wich ones are these...
One suggestion about the season ladder. Instead of rewarding time played what about a system that would take into account the average number of points you did ?
Of course you would need to attend a minimum number of races to appear in the ladder.

Ie : 20 minimum races to appear, and the ranks would be calculated by (total sum of points gained / number of races attended)
Is there any chance for some Druid type summonable monster skill? Like 1-3 Strong wolves or bear vs lots of weaker skeletons and zombies?
Последняя редакция: fekete123. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 6:27:14
Aside from Chris, I'm the first person with alpha access posting in this thread. I think everyone on alpha just had their collective brains exploded by the new supports, and I'm just the first to recover.

You guys are going to love 0.10.5, I guaran-fucking-tee it.
So many new builds, so little time...
NEW MELEE SUPPORTS I LOVE YOU GUYS

It's long overdue. No longer will we be overshadowed by LMP, GMP, Fork or Chain!
Rejoice!
You should add support skill that allows you to combine 2 active skills in melee combat :)
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
I am curious about the new support gems.

Arctic Armour - not for me :p
"
Chris написал:
As previously announced, the top 20 players in Season One will receive an alternate art Demigod's Triumph

One more alternate art? Really?
Sad about rewards, in closed beta week race rewards were better than now for the season.

On the other hand, now we have alot new gems, and this is very good.
ign: Bikvin

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация