Daily Deals Introduced

I saw this thing in an older news update:
"
Chris написал:
"
exorzist написал:
i have nothing against new supporter packs.

However, if those new packs include kiwis or the same supporter titles and logos as in closed beta than i will RAGE like youve never seen someone RAGE :)

you promised that kiwis will never be available again. and i like to show people i am a longtime supporter by letting my kiwi out in town.

same goes with my title.

the new packs MUST differ from those in closed beta. this is a MUST.

we closed beta supporters are special ... period :)

I completely agree. They would have new things to keep the old ones special like we promised.

Ideas worth considering for the pet / support titles (if open beta pack will happen and have a pet):
"
sweetaction написал:
Are you still going to do bundles like in closed beta? Maybe with a different list of "rewards"

maybe do a pet but instead of the kiwi do the takahe:

http://www.doc.govt.nz/conservation/native-animals/birds/land-birds/takahe/

its another flightless new Zealand bird. (just not the national icon of New Zealand)

and you could do forum title options in your account settings that lets you choose between closed or open beta forum titles (if you had both) and the open beta forum title could be something different from the "supporter" label maybe "patron" or something like it and use a different level system instead of the bronze silver gold ect.

I'm sure there are many people interested in OB packages even though it would take some work to launch.

In other news, good to hear that the micro shop has been working for you guys and (as always) it's nice to see the company transparency even if you can't/won't divulge numbers. I'm surely gonna support the game some more later when I have some extra funds and/or run out of my points.

Keep it up GGG :)
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Последняя редакция: spinexion. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 12:12:40
This seems like the proper place to suggest it, can we have a button on the microtransactions tab that returns all weapon/helm/gem effects to the tab page? Sorta like a master recall so you dont have to go hunting down misplaced effects.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
GGG,

Any possibility you guys can show the microtransaction's regular price tag as well as the daily deal price tag for comparison?

would help out a lot for purchase decisions.

Much appreciated,
Trippy
They say I'm an astronaut that laughs a lot.
I bought Tiki totem, Spark Spiders and 3 stash tab upgrades last week for exactly 200. Turns out my timing was impeccable. :)
Aww yeah! Been waiting to get that glow forever. Reminds me of Lineage 2's infinity weapons.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Paysafecard please !!!!!
IGN: Hazune
I thought there was going to be a warning before the prices were shuffled around and the "sale" thing was clarified. I might have upgraded my remaining stash tabs to premium if I thought the price might be changing. Now they are 50% more, so that's not going to happen for moment. Oh well. I like the direction things are going. Just wish there was more warning.

So if we find out that something we purchased now costs less and send you a message noting this will we have those points refunded? Just curious :P
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
Последняя редакция: ProtectorOfFaith. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 13:38:03
"
MTab написал:

Now, to my only gripe. I clicked the buy now button in the client, at the login screen, and it did not direct me to the daily deal page but the item effect page. Not only that it opened the video preview of the item. Once you x the video out, you actually have to look for the sale item. Not an issue with the current list of items available but in the future it could be annoying to have to scroll through a list to find that sale. It should redirect to the daily deals page.

Purchases are done from the popup with the video preview - it takes you right to that. There should be no reason to have to hunt for the item in that category because it's already open on the screen :)

"
ProtectorOfFaith написал:
So if we find out that something we purchased now costs less and send you a message noting this will we have those points refunded? Just curious :P

If you're unhappy about it, our support team can make you happy. The purchase is appreciated either way though!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Angelolz написал:
What could also be implemented that might be fun is a poll with a bunch of cosmetics, lets say during weekdays you can vote for certain comsetics and then on a saturday or sunday the one that recieved the most votes is put up for sale for a day.

would be a bit unfair as the blue frog pet would always win.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация