Season One, Race Event 106: 1 Hour Blood Magic Solo

Chanced this beast in Prisoner's Gate, won me the race pretty much.

IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
I just killed everything with my bow, I did not put any gems into any of my gear, so I just used the bows normal attack to kill monsters, since I did not put any gems in my gear getting to level 6 was good by my standards for a one hour race.
Awful race, partly due to nonstop desync causing me to take damage from monsters that were half a screen or more out of range or in their idle/moving animations, and partly due to me blanking out and botching my build. Average drop and map rng with nothing necessary missing but nothing amazing to speak of either. I reached dark forest with 10 minutes to go and grinded it out there.

Feedback: Im thankful to see that announcement about desync. Ill be even more thankful when it actually gets improved!

Level 16, 7th place shadow and 40th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Oh, by the way found one unique item in this race, since this was only a one hour race I consider myself lucky, it was a one-handed sword unique, also found a good magic bow that I was using when time ran out, I was in the fetis pool hunting the necromancer.
For the Blood Magic races, I generally like to use the Witch to attempt to get a Overall Class prize for her. Plus, the challenge that comes with it seems interesting as well.

Important gear I had is as follows:

I had found Cleave during the race and managed to transmute that Coral Amulet to have enough Dex for me to use the sword (Bonus: Lightning damage!), so I ended up going Cleave Witch along with Freezing Pulse as my main spell, and Ethereal Knives on the side. Cleave was doing around 40 DPS in Rocky Climb (I think it was roughly 37.5 DPS).

I hit Rocky Climb at level 8 and seemingly exploded from thin air for about 60 damage (My current life was something like 111, and I was 1 off from a 8% life node + I had some regen from gear). Did my normal Enter-Up-Enter to pop in an /oos that I always have as a "hotkey" in a sense, and noticed a single goat had just hit me like a truck (Or would a lightning bolt/strike be more fitting?). I didn't check if that goat was a "Champion"/blue mob or not with Increased Crit Chance + Damage on it, I just stared for a second in awe then rerolled a quick claw shadow for a point (Named: ClawShadowEZMode).

It was really fun while it lasted but man that sudden crit explosion was extremely demoralizing. All that health gone in an instant can be crazy.
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
How do you post images of the stuff you find, I do not know how to do it, please help, any help would be appreciated, I have pictures of the stuff I found including the unique item I found plus a couple of rare items, thanks in advance for help with this.
"
AndrewJCaspermeyer написал:
How do you post images of the stuff you find, I do not know how to do it, please help, any help would be appreciated, I have pictures of the stuff I found including the unique item I found plus a couple of rare items, thanks in advance for help with this.

You can click in the top right on your character name or portrait then control-click the item you'd like to link! It'll have the "Verified" tag if the item was not moved/upgraded with orbs from the slot/location, to prove that you still have that item.

Edit: You can just left-click the item normally to link it.
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Последняя редакция: Realzameer. Время: 5 апр. 2013 г., 23:51:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация