Alistair's Aegis Aurora (AAA) Build. Dual Spork. HC. (new video)

I am wondering how well this build is against boss's. It seems like your main way of staying alive is taking a lot of small hits.
IGN = Zachpnnc
"
zachpnnc написал:
I am wondering how well this build is against boss's. It seems like your main way of staying alive is taking a lot of small hits.

Well, not to speak for him but just based off what he's said I would guess pets/totems take a fair bit of aggro and if he's targeted, he can pop a granite and suddenly every block heals 1000 ES. The granite interaction sounds marvelous, I must say.

I almost wonder if there's a way you could adapt this build to CI and maintain a high armor rating with 5 granite flasks that get 3 charges each time you take a crit for constant uptime. Probably not, and it's probably better to just go the HP/ES route but maybe someone smarter than me can do something w/that.
IGN: Jihokinetic
Personally I'd do this armor/es w/ CI. Use surgeon granites and have them up constantly. Just make sure sparks are critting enough and you'll be pretty damn tanky. Only problem I see with it is you'd be spread pretty thin, starting as a temp, getting US and CI, probably not an easy task but would be pretty insane. From the looks of things if you kept granites running the full time, had determination up, inner force and 2-4k armor from gear, you'd have like 20-40k armor and probably only need 2-4k ES to make it work. Also you'd never have to worry about needing a high life pool to deal with the chaos damage.

Or ofc you could get shavs and go low life to make up for the damage you lack from all the EHP you're getting. But the previous option will be dramatically cheaper.

Cool build though.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Последняя редакция: Moosifer. Время: 1 апр. 2013 г., 9:18:20
Would changing from dual totems to lightning strike with life gain on hit or life leech be viable? lightning strike has decent range on it so it's not a sketchy melee skill in my opinion.

I wanted to make a shield/lightning strike templar with huge survivability but I failed so now I'm playing on something else. This build looks very interesting, and it seems like it would benefit more from using an elemental weapon skill.

have you tried making a similiar build but swapping dual totems for lightning strike? I'm guess mana is too much of an issue...but maybe linking a blood magic gem with lightning strike would solve that. I was thinking: Lightning Strike - Bloodmagic - Life on Hit - Chain - LMP - Weapon elemental damage.
about your segment on dual totems, you said that spark's high crit will lead to refilling surgeon flasks quickly. but I just tested it the other night, crits from your totem do NOT
refill any charges in your surgeon flasks

"
TheHowler написал:
Would changing from dual totems to lightning strike with life gain on hit or life leech be viable? lightning strike has decent range on it so it's not a sketchy melee skill in my opinion.

life regained goes to the totem, not you
"
MeanBurrito написал:
about your segment on dual totems, you said that spark's high crit will lead to refilling surgeon flasks quickly. but I just tested it the other night, crits from your totem do NOT
refill any charges in your surgeon flasks

I am glad you caught that. I tested it myself just a few minutes ago. You are correct, In that case it is better to have an increase charge recovery. I will have to change some of my pots. Thanks.
havent updated in awhile. but put up a new video of me doing so easy maps
Added some mapping action.
solo clearing thicket.
http://www.twitch.tv/tgf_koala/c/2316866
Dude what's the name of the first song of this link, i kind like it :P http://www.twitch.tv/tgf_koala/c/2316866

BTW nice vid, i'm building one myself, hope soon will be finished :)

(♫♪ come with me and be my private dancer ♫♪ uoh uoh!) :P
what gear do u use

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация