Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

Its awful. At first your minions got engaged with enemies outside the screen and kept attacking them even when you move far away from them. Then they were mostly sticking to you instead of being aggressive. Now they gave them the zealot's charge ability, faster attacks and made them more aggressive again.

Honestly, there is an easy fix. PoE has support gems to determine which minion plays defensively and which is aggressive. This can be turned into skill nodes in LE. Create a more aggressive and more defensive skill node and then make them mutually exclusive - there, solved.

Now is the time to play Necromancer. If you (and your PC) can handle 30+ minions running around and exploding everywhere.
Последняя редакция: Johny_Snow. Время: 26 мая 2021 г., 16:21:27
"
Johny_Snow написал:
Now is the time to play Necromancer. If you (and your PC) can handle 30+ minions running around and exploding everywhere.

Maybe. Really depends if any noticable AI upgrades are in place, similar to the wolf prototype AI.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
How is everyone finding the new (now not so new) patch?

For me, I didn't play it very much as the improved mono, while nice, didn't improve the endgame gameplay/chase much for me.

The progression is clearer with the mono web, but yet feels strangely tedious. Nonetheless, looking forward to the next big patch. My favourite class is getting some nice attention.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle написал:
How is everyone finding the new (now not so new) patch?

For me, I didn't play it very much as the improved mono, while nice, didn't improve the endgame gameplay/chase much for me.

The progression is clearer with the mono web, but yet feels strangely tedious. Nonetheless, looking forward to the next big patch. My favourite class is getting some nice attention.

Started yesterday again after approx 3 months break. Shaman and smooth sailing so far in campaign with full DOT totem approach.

What should be improved IMO.

Tooltip dps, more transparency what skills do that are granted in the passive tree, condense down campaign zones (too much filler zones with no quests/objective), crafting, and pruning of lots of redundant affixes.

What i find good since last time.

New UI of passive tree/character inventory and world map and improved visuals of early campaign bosses (ruined era).

Will maybe try endgame a little. Looks still like a placeholder though but better than nothing i guess.

edit:

Tried the Echos a little and was pleasantly surprised.
Last time i did them was in one of the first iterations before quest echos/buffs where introduced.

I guess the novelty will wear of fast once you did all quests multiple times but still a fresh approach (with those interwoven quests) to do endgame in a not so braindead fashion like PoE maps.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Последняя редакция: gandhar0. Время: 25 июня 2021 г., 10:09:51
Anyone that already played LE.

How much do you think the new multiplayer feature will improve your gameplay experience?

Personally i dont care but acknowledge the fact that secure online service is the fist stepping stone for stuff like races,anti-cheat and eventually first iterations of league mechanics.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

Personally I don't like playing multiplayer in ARPGs but I know a lot of people love it.
They need to put proper content that could take advantage of group play. Otherwise I'll just use the trade function like in PoE
https://youtu.be/jyU4d5sIztE

Next patch incoming! Teaser looks very high quality. When will ingame graphics look this good? :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle написал:
https://youtu.be/jyU4d5sIztE

Next patch incoming! Teaser looks very high quality. When will ingame graphics look this good? :p

Isn't that the last missing part of the campaign after Lagon?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация