[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
mate i did your build and i have like 317 k dps averange dmg adnd half milion with the budget version :D non crit plus i have a watcher eye with inc fire dmg :D and some how the attacks are soo slow :D i barley do a tier 9 map you dont 1 shot the boss they 1 shoted u :))

In this league I've been experimenting how much damage we can get and rely on play style for defense. next league I will make a more balanced build that focus on block and survival, feel free to come back next league!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Build is reworked for better damage and defense, welcoming all questions. I will keep the guide updated in the next league too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 27 дек. 2020 г., 21:15:38
Hi,

I have a question : why choose staff over mace or sword ?

I have read some guide (others slam, etc), and some weapon are shown : Tidebreaker mace (endurance charge stack), Marohi Erqi for 7 link (pulverize) Hegemony era staff (power charge + block), and now we have the experimental banishing blade which ignore resistance on crit.

Have you tested some of this weapons ? What do you think about it ?

Thanks you for the guide :)
Последняя редакция: Pierre_Tombale. Время: 3 янв. 2021 г., 12:56:05
"
Pierre_Tombale написал:
Hi,

I have read some guide (others slam, etc), and some weapon are shown : Tidebreaker mace (endurance charge stack), Marohi Erqi for 7 link (pulverize) Hegemony era staff (power charge + block), and now we have the experimental banishing blade which ignore resistance on crit.

Hi, good question! I did try other 2h weapon types in POB but I just couldn't get attack/defense stats similar to staff. Maybe I'm missing some good mechanics, feel free suggest anything.

I chose warstaff because of 2 reasons:
1. the base crit chance of warstaff is the highest among all 2h weapons, the staff-specific crit nodes are strong too which makes it easier to reach 100% crit chance and scale our critical damage.

2. warstaff has good defense implicit (i mean block chances), combining with staff-specific block nodes, we can get ~50% block chance for attacks and ~40% block chance for spells.

As for comments about the uniques you suggested:
Tidebreaker and Marochi Erqi: I haven't experimented with both weapons, the idea of 7-link is definitely super helpful. My main concern is the weapon type tho, let me experiment some trees and see if I can find a way to make mace work.

Hegemony era staff: the physical damage of this staff is too low, making it not worth it to get the additional block + power charge mod.

Banishing blade: The most recent version of the end-game build rely on fire res penetration(-104%) to scale the damage. Ignoring resistance means ignoring the penetration too which reduce our damage dealt. Having said that, if we completely rebuild our damage mechanics, this sword should be our number 1 candidate. let's see if this sword will be available in 3.13 for further testing.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 3 янв. 2021 г., 17:22:56
Hi,

Great build, i've been looking for a build that makes use of a staff as weapon AND takes advantage of the block chance of staff. I ran a crit staff Sunder build with Hegemony's quite a while back and it was very successful, although I can't remember how far I got with it. And using Tec slam is a bonus, definitely a skill i've wanted to try. Last but not least i ran a warcry build last league and it was very effective (chiming apple build).

What map level do you ntisk corresponds to what investment level ?

For example, what level maps do you think the "2ex investment" version can do ? What about the 13 ex ?

Another way to put it , if i want to run t15 alch-and-go (minus the reflect of course!) maps comfortably, do you have a guess as to what kind of investment would be necessary ?

i'm a casual player and usually only make about 6 or 7 ex in a league, although sometimes more, but usually less :-(. I'm wondering how far you might expect i can get on that sort of investment.

I'm absolutely going to run it next league, just trying to get a feel for when I'll know to give up . lol.

Thanks for writing the guide !

"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
Pierre_Tombale написал:
Hi,

Hi, good question! I did try other 2h weapon types in POB but I just couldn't get attack/defense stats similar to staff. Maybe I'm missing some good mechanics, feel free suggest anything.

I chose warstaff because of 2 reasons:
1. the base crit chance of warstaff is the highest among all 2h weapons, the staff-specific crit nodes are strong too which makes it easier to reach 100% crit chance and scale our critical damage.

2. warstaff has good defense implicit (i mean block chances), combining with staff-specific block nodes, we can get ~50% block chance for attacks and ~40% block chance for spells.

As for comments about the uniques you suggested:
Tidebreaker and Marochi Erqi: I haven't experimented with both weapons, the idea of 7-link is definitely super helpful. My main concern is the weapon type tho, let me experiment some trees and see if I can find a way to make mace work.

Hegemony era staff: the physical damage of this staff is too low, making it not worth it to get the additional block + power charge mod.

Banishing blade: The most recent version of the end-game build rely on fire res penetration(-104%) to scale the damage. Ignoring resistance means ignoring the penetration too which reduce our damage dealt. Having said that, if we completely rebuild our damage mechanics, this sword should be our number 1 candidate. let's see if this sword will be available in 3.13 for further testing.

Ok, thanks for your answer :)
"
plasticeyes написал:
Hi,

Great build, i've been looking for a build that makes use of a staff as weapon AND takes advantage of the block chance of staff. I ran a crit staff Sunder build with Hegemony's quite a while back and it was very successful, although I can't remember how far I got with it. And using Tec slam is a bonus, definitely a skill i've wanted to try. Last but not least i ran a warcry build last league and it was very effective (chiming apple build).

What map level do you ntisk corresponds to what investment level ?

For example, what level maps do you think the "2ex investment" version can do ? What about the 13 ex ?

Another way to put it , if i want to run t15 alch-and-go (minus the reflect of course!) maps comfortably, do you have a guess as to what kind of investment would be necessary ?

i'm a casual player and usually only make about 6 or 7 ex in a league, although sometimes more, but usually less :-(. I'm wondering how far you might expect i can get on that sort of investment.

I'm absolutely going to run it next league, just trying to get a feel for when I'll know to give up . lol.

Thanks for writing the guide !

Hi, great question!

I thought others might be interested in expectation with different budgets too, so I have added a new expectation section in the build guide, feel free to check it out.
Hi all and OP

Im almost ready to try this build out, but!
The aúra set-up: Enlighten - Anger - Blood and sand - Herald of Purity - Summon Skitterbot - is not possible at all without any mana reserve reduction nodes. as far as i can see.

Maybe im missing something?

This is my POB so far: (i know my ascendency is wrong :D)
https://pastebin.com/V3sy5RN9

Thanks for the guide
With regards!
"
JennoJoyce написал:

Hi, great question!

I thought others might be interested in expectation with different budgets too, so I have added a new expectation section in the build guide, feel free to check it out.

perfect. Thanks very much.

Can't wait to run the build !
"
Fathervic написал:

Maybe im missing something?

Thanks for the guide
With regards!

I didn't look at your PoB, but likely you are missing that starting mid-tier he has an amulet with reduced anger reservation.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация