[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

Finally managed to make some videos of the gameplay

T15 Canyon
Phoenix+Hydra
Shaper

And a few words about Ultimatum.
As the league goes, the build shows itself as solid. I'm still lacking some impactful items, but even so, managed to kill Maven, Shaper Elder, Guardians, Breach lords, Uber Atziri (even though it was a pain in the ass) and The Trialmaster.

As of ultimatum itself, at this point I can pretty much afk tank the waves up to the end, just popping flasks and let relics kill everything when I hit on block.

Most ultimatum mods are trivial for this build.
Here is a little list

Choking Miasma - we are chaos res capped. It doesn't even stop the natural regeneration.

Stormcaller Runes - lightning just gets blocked, or even more so, feeds into life/energy shield recovered on block. Although I do not recommend taking it if you can, because it kills your golem and might sometimes stagger your character movement.

Raging Dead - gets blocked and does not stagger you. Safe pick.

Blistering Cold - gets blocked, can chill and freeze. Not a big deal, you don't care if you are frozen, and have a bunch of chill effect reduction from the passive tree and pantheon.

Restless Ground - actually beneficial, as extra enemies mean extra explosions. I avoid taking level 3 because of ruin, but this ghosts instantly die, and even if not, you have 75% chance to just block the ruin attack. Try getting jewel with "cannot be hindered" corruption to nullify the slow.

Stalking Ruin - same thing. You can block and just run from it, but its a bit annoying, I'm trying not to take it.

Razor Dance - get jewel with corrupted blood immunity and this mod does nothing at all.

Totem of Costly Might - kills your golem and stops ES regen, but buffs your relics. Its whatever. I hate that I can't restore ES other then from block, so I don't pick it.

Totem of Costly Potency - same as above but with no benefits. I don't take it.

Limited Arena - a benefit. Less area means more cover for relics and explosions.

Ruin - dangerous mod. With so many enemies, at lvl 3 it stacks up pretty fast. Avoid it.

Reduced Recovery - doesn't do anything in particular, but combined with map mods can turn you into 'no regen'. Be careful about that OR get 'damage taken recouped as mana' on a ring.

Lessened Reach - does nothing. We don't have anything related to AOE. Safe pick.

Buffs Expire Faster - we don't really have buffs. Offering is not a buff, flask are not buffs. Static strike (surprisingly) is also not a buff. The only thing that expires faster is Tempest shield, but it renews itself on block and you can just manually cast it.

Less Cooldown recovery - annoying one. I'd rather have my flame dash up all the time than not. Best to avoid.

Escalating Damage Taken - reduces your HP by 50%. Avoid.

Escalating Monster Speed - beneficial. Monsters run faster towards their death.

Bonus Chaos Damage - safe pick. Does nothing since we are chaos res capped.

Unlucky Criticals - safe pick. We don't crit anyway.

Hindering Flasks - safe pick. Get "cannot be hindered" jewel.

Limited Flasks - dangerous. Avoid at all costs.

Ailment and Curse Reflection - safe pick. You will reflect Temporal Chains on yourself and wither suffer through it because you don't really care, or remove it with flask.

Lightning Damage from Mana Costs - stops energy shield from recharging as it counts as taking damage. You still recharge ES from blocking, but its annoying. I don't pick it if I can.

Random Projectiles - does nothing to us. Safe pick.

Treacherous Auras - safe pick. Most of our auras are not buffs but debuffs. The only thing you give to enemy is spell damager from Zealotry. Its not big of a deal.

Occasional Impotence - its not that dangerous, but annoying. And it slows down clear so I don't take it.

Siphoned Charges - removes your endurance charges, slows your clear. Not too dangerous but I'd rather be tanky.

I also started the league trying out the Divine Flesh timeless jewel.

I 100% can not recommend it. Yes it does make you tankier, giving you mitigations, but you fall into category of 'too much mitigation, very little HP'

Your skin of the loyal energy shield part gets ignored

Your eyes will start to bleed because you can't see your HP under the energy shield bar.

Overall Corrupted Soul feels much better, even after the nerf. And ES on block make it a lot better in terms of sustain, then just HP on block.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 4:36:59
List of priorities or List of Upgrades, step by step that I got this league to get the build going.

List of Priorities

1) Weapon with trigger craft. THE most important thing. It doesn't matter what mods it has, as long as you can equip it in one hand and its not too slow with attack speed.

Got it day one for about 15c. Replaced it later with a better one for 2c.

2) 6 Link. In my case - Tabula. 5 Link will do just as fine up to yellow maps. The price of early tabula you can imagine. Or you can just farm it with cards yourself.

3) The Bishop's Legacy somehow got it for 5c day 2. Its not often people need it. So make sure to check if someone selling.

You will also need a red map to activate it. Means you gonna have to kill a red map boss. There is no rush getting it done, but its one of the first things you need to do.

In my case I just bought a map for 15c and did it unmodded.

4) Opalescent oil. Very expensive. Got it for 30 c. But like I said, it pretty much makes you invulnerable. So well worth it.

Once you get all above, time to work on some damage. Reaching red maps you start to struggle with DPS a bit.

5) +1 to socketed gems Tabula, Skin of the Loyal, or red sockets Dialla's Malefaction. The biggest DPS boost comes from your chest. I bought Tabula. Costed me 1 ex, Day 2. Replaced it with Skin after a while.

6) Empower lvl 2-3. If you can't afford lvl 3, get lvl 2. I was wondering why I do so little damage, before I replaced lvl 2 one.

7) Level 21 Holy Relic gem. Try to level few of those in weapon swap and corrupt them yourself. I usually buy one. They are very cheap. Got mine for 30c.

8) After you get Skin of the Loyal, you can grab Timeless Jewel. Was about 2.5 ex by the time I felt like I need one.

9) Thread of Hope with Large radius and Cluster jewels. Getting Thhread means it time to reshape the tree and get ready for clusters. A big step and not a cheap one.

See the guide on what clusters you need. Get those, then get Thread. The result will be a decent damage boost, some utility and few extra points you can spend in HP.

At this poins you should be able to handle t16, guardians, conquerors, sirus, maybe even shaper.

And finally the top end of the gear.

10) Empower 4.
11) Skin of the loyal with +1 gems corruption. (Got mine for 15ex)
12) Weapon with Alva mod and +1 spell gems. (Still don't have one, the only one on the market I saw was 25 ex)

Build is now updated for 3.14

PoB https://pastebin.com/MR2bEvrV

Feared done deathless

Few words about Feared

It turns out, Feared is not that hard if you make some preparations. In my case those were

2 reflect rings to nullify Atziri reflect

And a set of harvest enchanted flasks with extra charges. You don't need a full set, just healing flask would be enough, so you can use it more than 2 times during the fight. Feared has no add phase to refill flasks.

And a few tips. Don't try to tank Chayula when he spins. Just move away from him. He will kill you through block and capped chaos resist.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT kill first two bosses at once. Kill one boss ( the most dangerous one), then get BOTH bosses that is present low to kill them both at the same time.

Doing so ensures that you will be only dealing with 2 bosses at any given time.

If you mess up and spawn 3 bosses at once, you will die. A lot.

Try to keep Chayula as your last target if possible as he is most harmless.

Try killing the most dangerous bosses first - in order - Atziri, Synthesis, Shaper

And current gear
Скрытый текст

Boss killer gloves for swapping

Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 8:19:32
Hi, just respected my Soulwrest to this build. plays great, but the movement speed isn't the best. I think I came up with a solution: Shield Charge.
So I got an elder boot with socket gems supported by fortify, and socketed gem supported by increased duration, I then put in shield charge and faster attack. Now I can just shield charge into the monster packs, which also triggers Holy Relic, it also makes static striker much faster too.

Another min/max would be to put an animate guardian in the helmet with KingMaker and other gears, which grants fortify and culling strike.
"
muzimuzi42 написал:

Another min/max would be to put an animate guardian in the helmet with KingMaker and other gears, which grants fortify and culling strike.

I tried everything in regards of that.

I tried freeing slots I have on my golem to give AG more survivability, wasted a bunch of exalts on the best gear to keep it alive.

I even paried him up with specters that heal your minions for 100% HP every 4 seconds.

It just doesn't work, when you have zero minion life passives on tree and don't take bone armor from acendancy.

Any time I'd boss or do high deli maps - AG would die. Every time I don't boss, I don't need AG because relics clear things up anyway.

That being said, if there was a way to keep him alive, its a massive boost to damage and utility.

But Kingsmaker is not something I would go in that case. Instead, I'd go Relentless Fury with Fortify for culling strike and fortify and Victario's Charity for frenzy charges. Frenzy charges on relics give insane damage.

I also would go hunter gloves with Vulnerability (Corruption) on hit and Unnerve on hit. (You will have to craft those yourself)

Culling Strike and Unnerve on AG means you can replace your curse cluster jewel. And that 7 ex value.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
the movement speed isn't the best. I think I came up with a solution: Shield Charge.

Then why not go further and try out Consecrated Path. Not only it will teleport you from pack to pack, but also drop some healing ground.

I'm not a big fan of that since attack speed is REALLY slow in this build, but hey, if it works for you, then it works.

Also if you are looking to get a bunch of attack speed, I suggest you looking at Spiritual Command node. Its 4 points for massive attack speed boost. You can also look to anoint it.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 2 июня 2021 г., 11:05:39
Thanks for the reply, I tried the AG and it died when I was fighting Sirius, so I think that won't be a good fit.

I have shield charge linked with Faster Attack -- Static Strike, so both of them are pretty fast now, especially after I used a quality 20 Gem which gives more attack speed at lower level.

I'll also try out consecrated path and see how it feels. I've always been using shield charge in minion builds but open to other skills to go faster.

Also, Do you think the Surrender Shield would be good for this build since it gives a ton of armor/life on block in exchange for less spell block chance. It also give us Lvl 30 Rekoning so we can free up a gem slot as well.

And final question, I guess the reason the skin of lord is used for the +1 to socket gems and 100% increased global defense. I had thought the global defense included block chance, but it seems to just increase the armour and energy shield ? If I wanted to min/max this build more, maybe a rare Chest could work better with increased effect of offering(boosting block chance) and with +1 to socketed gems, also probably life/resist.

I had really enjoyed the build, it is pretty tanky, only issue is the damage against bosses, but It just makes for a longer fight, still better than keep dying. Thanks.
"
muzimuzi42 написал:
Also, Do you think the Surrender Shield would be good for this build since it gives a ton of armor/life on block in exchange for less spell block chance. It also give us Lvl 30 Rekoning so we can free up a gem slot as well.

Surrender Shield is an option, but not very good one. First of all spell block is harder to cap than attack block. Second of all, Surrender is rather expensive, especially at league start. Also you already have HP on block from offering.

Rare shield is a better option just because you can get ES on block on top of HP on block that your offering gives you. ES regen is VERY important because other than natural regen you don't have anything to help it.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
And final question, I guess the reason the skin of lord is used for the +1 to socket gems and 100% increased global defense. I had thought the global defense included block chance, but it seems to just increase the armour and energy shield ? If I wanted to min/max this build more, maybe a rare Chest could work better with increased effect of offering(boosting block chance) and with +1 to socketed gems, also probably life/resist.

Global defense is armor and energy shield, not block, yes.

The problem is, rare chests don't have +1 to SOCKETED gems. And its a massive boost to damage. Just support gems or active gems is only half of the scaling.

And on top of that, corrupting rare chest in attempt to get +1 to socketed gems is much more expensive.

While getting +2 gems Skin of the Loyal is relatively easy. And that's a huuuuge dmg boost.

On top of that, it gives insane amount of energy shield once you get Glorious Vanity.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
I had really enjoyed the build, it is pretty tanky, only issue is the damage against bosses, but It just makes for a longer fight, still better than keep dying. Thanks.

I sneak peeked into your build and I would recommend you to try and swap Signal Prey with Increased Area Of Effect gem for mapping and map bosses. I only use Signal Prey on solo bosses like Sirus, Shaper, etc.

Try getting Master of Command cluster jewel instead of your curse one, as yours doesn't really do much. Master of Command lets you have more mana reserved and drop one of the reservation passives for something more useful. It also alone gives more damage than your cluster.

Ring with Shock would REALLY help on bosses. Free 15% more dmg.

And if you got extra funds, I'd recommend you trying out Asenas Gentle Touch.
But that is at your own risk, as you will lose all that sweet speed from the Rampage. Still very much worth it for me, but I'd love to hear opinions of other people.

You also seem to be overcapped on spell block. Refund the spell block nodes around Arcane Guarding. You don't need them. Put them into Attack block around Agressive Bastion. That way you will be capped on both blocks. And no longer gonna need Rumis.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 5 июня 2021 г., 17:42:52
Thanks for taking a look at my character and offering improvements, really appreciated.

It is easy to find skin of loyal with +1 level corruption, but finding it with the right color (4B+2R) is next to impossible. Right now the only one available is offline and sells for 65Ex. I guess it is because this is late in the league and most people already stopped playing.

I'm swapping out the Predator and curse cluster as you suggested. I went with Evil eye to get the blind for cursed enemies.

I've refunded the spell block points and applied it to Attack Block, thanks for pointing that out ! I was wondering how to improve my attack block. Now I just need to find a shield with an empty suffix so I can craft on +5 chance to block, then I'll be fully capped.

I also need to get a few more levels in for another jewel slot for replica Reckless.

Next min/max would be to craft a dual influenced amulet with +1 to intelligence gem (I assume that covers Holy Relic) along with spell block and reduced mana reserve, It isn't as good as the corrupted +1 on the armor, but pretty close.

I got the ring with empty suffix to craft the shock, will test out to see how much it helps with bosses.

I'm loving the null and void glove with rampage, haven't tried the Asenath glove yet, but the kill counter and explosions from rampage is hella fun, especially in Ultimatum.

Even with the current setup, I was able to kill shaper/elder guardians, and do the form and twisted invitations deathless, which is great.

Also, spell block and attack block, which one is more important to increase the max block chance ?
Последняя редакция: muzimuzi42. Время: 6 июня 2021 г., 17:55:23
"
muzimuzi42 написал:
Thanks for taking a look at my character and offering improvements, really appreciated.

It is easy to find skin of loyal with +1 level corruption, but finding it with the right color (4B+2R) is next to impossible.

Hard to find, but easy to make. Just get 4B+2R ones and corrupt them (or double corrupt them if you are into that). Its still will cost less than trying to craft rare chest and corrupt it. And if you hit something that you don't need, you might as well sell it to refund the cost somewhat.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
I also need to get a few more levels in for another jewel slot for replica Reckless.

Its really not mandatory, you seem to have decent block chance without it.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
Next min/max would be to craft a dual influenced amulet with +1 to intelligence gem (I assume that covers Holy Relic) along with spell block and reduced mana reserve, It isn't as good as the corrupted +1 on the armor, but pretty close.

Good luck to you trying to craft such a monstrosity. It's prolly even harder to do than craft +1 to all spell gems weapon with Alva mod for minion damage.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
Also, spell block and attack block, which one is more important to increase the max block chance ?

None. Its too much of investment to rise above 75%. But as general rule of thumb, if you are going to do it - always go for spell. You have more protection from attacks with Fortify and Molten Shell. And nothing that reduces spell damage.

"
muzimuzi42 написал:
explosions from rampage

Asenath causes explosions all the time. Its so strong that it can blow up a pack that you are not even next to. Be careful though, as it will take away your Vulnerability curse, replacing it with usless Temporal Chains.

Such explosions would count as YOUR kills, however, making you be able to benefit from Onslaught on kill jewels, and thats a lot of attack and move speed. Can also throw in Phasing on kill and such.

But if you are going to stick to Null and Void, I'd recommend you to try and find, or corrupt them yourself with Vulnerability on hit and free the gem slot.

The minmaxing I would recommend you to do first.

1) Divergent Holy Relic 21/20. That is a MASIVE damage boost for bosses. More than any +1 to gems you can get.
2) Anomalous Reckoning - to be EVEN tankier by reducing enemy damage by 10% with Debilitate

Speaking of Divergent Holy Relic.
Your Static Strike is lvl 19. And you have a regular Holy Relic. This is very bad. That means your Relics attack 2 times slower as they should.

Get lvl 1 Static Strike. 1/20 preferably. Untill you switch to Divergent Holy Relic.
Thanks, I'll give Asenath a try to see how well the explosion works, will miss the kill count though :).

I'm just too lazy to keep buying a 1ot of chests and corrupt them, might try it anyway since not much else to do.

Already got the Anomalous reckoning as per your suggestion.

I'll get a new 1/20 static strike gem.

Currently no 21/20 divergent SHR for sale, will keep an look out for it. might also just buy a few 1/20 and lvl them up for corruption.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация