What games do you guys play other than POE?

Been playing Baldur's Gate 3 <3 Looking forward to play Starfield in a few weeks!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Sacred and RollerCoaster Tycoon (OpenRCT2)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
FD32 написал:
I tend to play League of legends while waiting for the next League. Interested in knowing you guys play to fill the gap while waiting?

This guy is to blame for the current league mechanic, if it wasn't for this post then maybe GGG wouldn't have tried to make a MOBA league mechanic...

I hate MOBA games like League of Legends so much.
I play this so I don't have to play that, and now that cancer has spread here as well...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Последняя редакция: EstocSlayer. Время: 22 авг. 2023 г., 13:50:44
Play the hell out of League of Legends, but apparently I don't count because I'm a filthy ARAM enthusiast.

ARPGs: Grim Dawn, Torchlight 2, Titan Quest, Wolcen
When I'm not in the mood for complete destruction, I'll go for some Cities Skylines or Farthest Frontier.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Bought BG3, very cool.
Bricked my first character, doing much better with the second one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Not playing much of anything rn, but

1) binge watching God of War Ragnarok cutscenes and cinematics because it's a fun story with a rage meter tacked on

2) creating custom Google Maps heightmaps of "popular" urban areas to import into 7 Days to Die so folks can shoot hordes of zombies AND enjoy a chuckle as I've filled in their beautiful bustling country with its real actual textures and hazards.

3) Making cheap low-poly cruisers and fighters for random AI factions in Avorion (www.avorion.de). Yarr space piracy
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Apex Legends

Just one more day till Starfield comes out!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
BG3, Starfield and Armored Core 6. Waiting for MK1.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
- Baldur's Gate 3
- Reruns of the Soulsborne Series (Dark Souls I and III / Bloodborne / Eldenring)
- Zelda: Link to the past & Super Metroid Randomizor runs

to be honest... mostly waiting for something "finished" to appear and not half baked games. (Baldur's Gate did a really great job)

Cities: Skylines II could be the next thing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация