What games do you guys play other than POE?

This heavily invested on physical retaliation (full bleed and internal trauma) Tank is absolutely bonkers, a devastating force to be reckoned with. Now who was the... wise guy that said that melee sucks?
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
Foreverhappychan написал:
I've pimped the mobile TQ here a fair bit in the past as a rough but enjoyable TQ on the go, but very recently THQ Nordic released the Legendary version on Android and I'm pretty blown away by the improvements. Definitely still a mobile version but it's a lot closer to the PC/console incarnations.

I'd try it if I had a tablet. I'm so clumsy on small screens that I even have issues playing sudoku on my phone. I did use to play one ARPG game (I've forgotten what it was called) on my old tablet and found it good control-wise, but severely lacking in depth as a game.

I'm going to have to hurry the rest of my Titan Quest playthrough as we recently got our internet connection fixed and there are no longer constant 2-3s lag spikes, so I'm going to be able to play the next PoE league, which will take most of my gaming time.

I'm currently lvl 32 and still in Act III, so there's still a fair bit to do to get through the base game plus expansions. I may have to give up some of my reading time to get it all done in time.
"
LennyLen написал:
"
Foreverhappychan написал:
I've pimped the mobile TQ here a fair bit in the past as a rough but enjoyable TQ on the go, but very recently THQ Nordic released the Legendary version on Android and I'm pretty blown away by the improvements. Definitely still a mobile version but it's a lot closer to the PC/console incarnations.

I'd try it if I had a tablet. I'm so clumsy on small screens that I even have issues playing sudoku on my phone. I did use to play one ARPG game (I've forgotten what it was called) on my old tablet and found it good control-wise, but severely lacking in depth as a game.

I'm going to have to hurry the rest of my Titan Quest playthrough as we recently got our internet connection fixed and there are no longer constant 2-3s lag spikes, so I'm going to be able to play the next PoE league, which will take most of my gaming time.

I'm currently lvl 32 and still in Act III, so there's still a fair bit to do to get through the base game plus expansions. I may have to give up some of my reading time to get it all done in time.

Titan Quest has two massive drawbacks though: no random maps, and the multiplayer is tacked-on. But for diverse character builds (10 classes to dual? Jeeze), interesting gear options, cool settings...Man, it's got it all. Who even cares that it has only one male and one female model? Almost irrelevant.

Fun fact about TQ: Iron Lore wanted to put actual human enemies in but THQ said no, all 'stupid' monsters only (also why there's no blood in the game) -- so when Iron Lore became Crate Entertainment and did Grim Dawn, they made sure that they had plenty of human enemies and lots of gore.

The 'best' mobile arpg I have played control-wise is Eternium, formerly Mage and Minions I believe. Clever usage of touch and symbol drawing. Unfortunately it's still f2p and wracked with f2p crap. But the whole 'don't you guys have phones' meme made no sense to me not because I'm a PC masterracer but because I'd *never* play any of my beloved tablet games on a phone. Anything smaller than 8 inches visually is a complete headache for this old fuck.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Последняя редакция: Foreverhappychan. Время: 4 апр. 2021 г., 11:53:08
Crossout.
It's NOTHING like PoE and this is why I like it. Between these two games I'm rarely bored.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Having a great time with 7 Days to Die.

It's now in alpha 19.4. It's about thirty bux on steam but goes on sale every summer (for the last 2 years).

If you've played it before, you probably recall how fiddly the UI/crafting was, how arbitrarily scarce certain schematics were, and so on. I'm happy with where it's at now and the last few weeks are the longest I've played without a hitch.

Basically it's post-apocalyptic zombie fps meets Minecraft. Zombies both human and wild animal, roam the wastelands and ghost towns in a nuclear-winterish middle America. You kill, get xp, trade with sparse trader NPCs for desperately needed scrap metals, first-aid items, and tech magazines that you read to unlock "recipes" or "mods" to improve items you build.

Every 7 days, the blood moon rises and the zombies can smell you through the walls of your corrugated metal hovel, they can hear your crappy little generator humming through the ground from several km away, and they converge on you, climbing over each other's bodies to ram, rip, tear, and chew their way through your defences. Flying zombie birds of prey strafe you if you're caught out in the open.

Airdrops land occasionally far in the distance. Out there, somewhere, are living humans. Or maybe the drones are carrying out their last instructions before even the military base became a festering yard of undead tactical supergoons.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Currently playing mostly PoE but when I need to rest from PoE I play League of Legends or some singleplayer games like Dragon Age: Origins, Witcher 3 etc.
UwU
6 years ago ? i wanted to get Witcher 3 on the recommendations of many friends...couldn't run it then and absolutely nothing has change in my pc since then.

That said, I do "play"* Skyrim and lots of Witcher clothing and weapons skins and models have been modded to fit into the Skyrim system.

*nearly all of my recent time has been spent in the modding console and it's been ages since I actually loaded up the game to play normally (and not just 5 mins testing clipping or shading on a dummy running around town). 73 mods and counting.

That's the "real" game for me a lot of the time, is modding and tweaking and customizing and making campaigns and stuff.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Fineshed games lately:

Control
Cyberpunk 2077
Hades
Horizon Zero Dawn
Shadow of the Tomb Rider

Now playing:
Amid Evil
Rime

League of Legends - forever? :)
I've been hopping between Last Epoch and Lost Ark when I'm feeling burnt out on POE.

Last Epoch is in beta phase and it's in the early state of a game that I enjoy the most. The community is small, the forums are full of theory crafting, build ideas and suggestions to the devs for a badass game. The devs respond to the community all the time, it's just a great experience to be apart of again. Something that GGG gave up along the way for those big ol piles of money.

Lost Ark is just taking my breath away as to what an arpg can really be. Just the prologue was an epic experience that had me laughing and feeling genuine excitement for the character I'm playing. I just keep saying to myself, this is how you make a story campaign to engage players.

I like to play a variety of games. such as Infestation: The new z. Get on a game console play dynasty warriors or Romance of the three Kingdoms. but lately been playing Last Epoch in off time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация