[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Is it possible for someone to create a min/max build POB build around mageblood? I kinda don't want to invest in the medium budget build and then swap later.
Anyone tried https://poedb.tw/us/Cold-attuned_Buckler with +2 frenzy/empower ? POB shows us at 100% crit with it
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Doritheexplorer17 написал:
I'm pushing to T16s and gearing up as I go. I ran this build in standard pre 3.16 and it is gearing up to be equal or better. I'll probably push with what I have now.

I see people mentioned getting multiple curses without a +1 curse anywhere with animate guardian... how does this work? I use vaal BV w/ Frostbite on curse ring. I thought I would need a +1 curse chest and ele weakness triads to get the 2nd curse. Can someone explain?

We run corrupted gloves (Any glove) with Elemental Weakness on attack and Windscream/windshriek boots for +1 curse on him.
This brings his curse limit to 2 instead of one so when he hits a monster or boss the curse limit is increased to 2.

My understanding is that this only works one way, when AG applies curse there is room for 2 from Windscream. However, when you hit with blade vortex, it checks your curse limit, which is only 1, and will remove Elemental Weakness for Frostbite. Since BV is hitting so frequently, you will lose elemental weakness more than having it on.
im a little confused, for med budget we are running with Hyrr's Watch or SO?

Edit: nevermind about the spectres, its 4, i can summons 4 as well!

first question tho, still want to know before i invest more ex on the build!
Последняя редакция: SkeletonFlicker. Время: 26 окт. 2021 г., 15:41:28
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

"
Doritheexplorer17 wrote:
I'm pushing to T16s and gearing up as I go. I ran this build in standard pre 3.16 and it is gearing up to be equal or better. I'll probably push with what I have now.

I see people mentioned getting multiple curses without a +1 curse anywhere with animate guardian... how does this work? I use vaal BV w/ Frostbite on curse ring. I thought I would need a +1 curse chest and ele weakness triads to get the 2nd curse. Can someone explain?

We run corrupted gloves (Any glove) with Elemental Weakness on attack and Windscream/windshriek boots for +1 curse on him.
This brings his curse limit to 2 instead of one so when he hits a monster or boss the curse limit is increased to 2.

My understanding is that this only works one way, when AG applies curse there is room for 2 from Windscream. However, when you hit with blade vortex, it checks your curse limit, which is only 1, and will remove Elemental Weakness for Frostbite. Since BV is hitting so frequently, you will lose elemental weakness more than having it on.

I don't see this being a problem. We really only need ele weakness for bosses. So I we curse with frostbite and then kite. My AG will be hitting the boss the whole time so its not an issue.
Последняя редакция: Doritheexplorer17. Время: 26 окт. 2021 г., 15:46:01
Here some downsides of converting to cold:
1. It is a bit hard to find a corpse since everything shreds >> bone offering might be not 100% uptime.
2. Takes like eternity to kill some "resist cold" yellow mobs, when you face such using your farming setup (without cold pen and hypotermia).
3. Delving is not so smooth considering #1 and #2, - there lot of cold resist mobs.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
melkorien написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

that's exactly how it works. it's only really used on bosses because your AG will be too slow to properly apply curses to anything and then you've got to make sure to not run into melee range too frequently. I like manually cursing better anyways tbh
"
melkorien написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"

I thought so too before, that's I put alot of weight on getting +1 curse chest and EW on Triad grips during Ritual.
But that's not how it works.
If that was the case, then Curse Bots wouldn't work would they? :)

How it works is that whenever a target recieves damage or is cursed by someone, the target with the highest curse limit is saved.
I've tested this myself by Having my AG hit a target and then I've hit him myself after. Both curses are still applied on the monster (You can see the curses flying above his head)
I was just wondering if the Syndicate Operatives are still the best option for spectres? From my experience I can tell that they are insanely good for mapping, but even with inc. crit dmg. support some bosses are taking way too long to kill them. So are they the best option and if not are there any other changes regarding the support gems?

It was suggested to me to buy new helm, so i bought these 2 and i wonder if i can make the immolate useful or i should just keep using the higher lvl minion damage one.

also grabbed this one, but the aoe reduction gives me mixed feelings.
So which one do you think is best of these while i have no currency for +3 + socket mod
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 26 окт. 2021 г., 17:30:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация