[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
CAKE написал:

I'm crafting helms just for fun, would crafting "prefixes can not be changed" and then maybe throw gem fossil, cold fossil, crit fossil, caster fossil on it?

Or you have better ideas

edit: it takes 66 fossils on average to hit what i want, so i guess i'll just sell it as is

You can't use Resonators on metacrafted items.
"
Its_OP написал:
"
CAKE написал:

I'm crafting helms just for fun, would crafting "prefixes can not be changed" and then maybe throw gem fossil, cold fossil, crit fossil, caster fossil on it?

Or you have better ideas

edit: it takes 66 fossils on average to hit what i want, so i guess i'll just sell it as is

Thanks i did not know about that because normally i do not fossil craft and just pray to lord harvestesus.

Does this enchant do anything for us?
I did 20uber labs today and just can not get anything offering/golem/spectre related.

Not sure how this damage bonus we get from meelee splash interacts with pulse frequency.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 3:26:11
"
CAKE написал:
"
Its_OP написал:
"
CAKE написал:

Or you have better ideas

Thanks i did not know about that because normally i do not fossil craft and just pray to lord harvestesus.

Does this enchant do anything for us?
I did 20uber labs today and just can not get anything offering/golem/spectre related.

Not sure how this damage bonus we get from meelee splash interacts with pulse frequency.

Just buy an enchantment service in TFT. It will be 2-3ex, as Summoners are not too popular now.
"
Its_OP написал:

Just buy an enchantment service in TFT. It will be 2-3ex, as Summoners are not too popular now.

2-3 ex? what am i rich. I'll just run 20 more :^D maybe invite some ppl to make it less lonely.

My main aim is 150% golem buff effect, I think the flat damage it adds to all zombies, skeletons etc is worth it. Our uptime on offering is meh where it matters (endgame bosses where unless u run desecrate u get 0% uptime and dodging sirus while desecrating and casting the hydrosphere is getting in to mad levels of micromanagment at that point the build loses its charm to me) and especially now that OP suggested to summon tens of skeletons they all benefit from it nicely.
it should be like 75 to 100 flat phys dmg added to each nongolem minion to me it sounds big and takes no effort when it comes to uptime as its pernament.
PoB ofcourse shows that 21% speed offering gives more dps, but that is assuming it is pernamently active, which it simply is not.

I would do with golem dmg, spectre dmg, or animate guardian defenses and then stop using defense amulet annoint or passive points because i got those only for guardian to not lose all the nice items.

Dash enchants do not sound all too interesting to me, but if you have some other good ones on your mind let me know. Curse effect perhaps could be big, but also nonpernament.

edit:

ran 6 more and got this, today lab is perfection, it is just go right n straight with no golden key. Best time to get your enchant.
I'll give it a few more tries.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Последняя редакция: CAKE. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 4:12:45
"
CAKE написал:
"
Its_OP написал:

2-3 ex? what am i rich. I'll just run 20 more :^D maybe invite some ppl to make it less lonely.

My main aim is 150% golem buff effect, I think the flat damage it adds to all zombies, skeletons etc is worth it. Our uptime on offering is meh where it matters (endgame bosses where unless u run desecrate u get 0% uptime and dodging sirus while desecrating and casting the hydrosphere is getting in to mad levels of micromanagment at that point the build loses its charm to me) and especially now that OP suggested to summon tens of skeletons they all benefit from it nicely.
it should be like 75 to 100 flat phys dmg added to each nongolem minion to me it sounds big and takes no effort when it comes to uptime as its pernament.
PoB ofcourse shows that 21% speed offering gives more dps, but that is assuming it is pernamently active, which it simply is not.

I would do with golem dmg, spectre dmg, or animate guardian defenses and then stop using defense amulet annoint or passive points because i got those only for guardian to not lose all the nice items.

Dash enchants do not sound all too interesting to me, but if you have some other good ones on your mind let me know. Curse effect perhaps could be big, but also nonpernament.

edit:

ran 6 more and got this, today lab is perfection, it is just go right n straight with no golden key. Best time to get your enchant.
I'll give it a few more tries.

For enchant, one of the best options is Dash:
It gives you 3 charges to dash so you can remove second wind and place desecrate in gloves. That's what I would've gone for if I could but I can't change enchant.

Other than that, there are alot of interesting enchans to keep your eyes open for:

- Golem 150% buff effect: One of the Best dps increase
- Flesh Offering 21% AS: Best dps increase. No effect if you run bone offering though.
- 9% attck block on Bone offering: No effect if you run flesh offering
- 3 Charge Dash: Saves 1 gem-link. Allows for Enhance or Desecrate in gloves permanently. Also allows you to run Both Vaal haste and Vaal Grace (Not permanent). Vaal Haste has close to a 100% uptime in maps which feels really good and it's a big dps increase. You can just numlock it to autocast of cooldown.
- 45& skitterbots mana efficiency: I'm sure you can find some way to do cool stuff with this. Maybe fit Awk Unbound Ailments for 14% dps increase?
- 40% Golem dmg: Solid but far from the strongest
- 40% skeleton dmg: Solid but same as golem dmg
- Molten Shell 40% skill effect duration: Super underrated and I would advice anyone who has Molten shell to run this.

I agree that the changing of gems for single target with desecrate et.c. is getting to micro managy.

In your case, a solution you can do is respecc your tree somewhat to get Indom Army and annoint for Charisma.

This allows you to put Desecrate in wand for perma uptime on offering without any extra clicks and all you got to worry about for single target is hydrosphere.

Another thing you could look for is another blue socket on your Skin of the Lords if possible. This will allow you to place Zombies in chest with Spectres. It's a big dps upgrade and saves you 1 socket which you can use for Molten Shell (Automated with Numlocktrick)
You can also fit Convocation instead of Molten Shell if you like but I think Vaal Molten Shell is OP.

I'm currently running Zombies + Spectres in chest.
Spectre dmg is so pitiful after all the nerfs so I decided to go for x2 Crabs and one of each charge monkey for 100% uptime on 3 charges which is a big dps increase. (Only using x1 of each will rarely put minions above 1 charge so shield is still need for perma 3)

Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 6:43:01
I've adapted your build to my Standard character, sadly i dont find a chest like you use with those color combinations on the sockets.. but all in all.. its very nice now the character :)
"
Deadandlivin написал:

This allows you to put Desecrate in wand for perma uptime on offering without any extra clicks and all you got to worry about for single target is hydrosphere.

Dumb question, but what is the reason for Desecrate in wand or gloves? I always thought for myself, we use it in gloves, to fill the 4th green socket...but to be honest, I'm not very experienced in POE... :-/
"
Drathy1508 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Dumb question, but what is the reason for Desecrate in wand or gloves? I always thought for myself, we use it in gloves, to fill the 4th green socket...but to be honest, I'm not very experienced in POE... :-/

Using it in wand can be nice cause it allows it to autocast so we have 100% uptime on offering without having to think about it, even on bosses.
But how do you apply EE without Balde Vortex now in your wand?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Has anyone considered using

alongside Summon skeletons? I guess we would be moving the skeletons to the spectre piece if the damage gain is high enough.

Also, Would
work on our AG if he uses Gravebind?
Последняя редакция: hamstereater. Время: 29 нояб. 2021 г., 15:46:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация