[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"

As for upgrades, you're looking for proper high budget helms and a wand still.
Some other things I recommend:

1. Your Determination is linked to generosity. That's VERY bad.
2. Put Zombies in your helm together with Spectres, remove melee phys. Big dps boost.
3. Put desecrate for autocast.
4. Remove Frostbite, don't run it. Use Assassin's Mark for your curse.
5. You have fire damage on attacks enchanted on your ring, it won't procc Elemental Equiilibirum. Blade Vortex is a spell so you need FLAT elemental damage. This is the craft you're looking for:

It's a veiled mod. If you don't have the craft yet, buy it from someone else who can craft it.
6. Put Molten Shell in Boots with Increased Duration. Get 20% quality on Molten Shell for more duration.
7. When all duration things are fixed, you should try running The Frontline. It's broken. Remove Unending Hunger to make room for it. Unending Hunger doesn't work very well cause AG, Carrions and Zombies steal too many kills from spectres.
8. Your flasks are VERY bad, you should fix them immediately.
9 Fix your gems, alot of gems are missing quality. Also, you really want to use Divergent Flesh Offering.
10. You should use Phase Run in your gloves.
Use Phase run on your left click move and Numlock Molten Shell.

Alright, good news. I did most of the suggestions you listed. I even got this cool helm.

Bad news, I can't do the numlock trick with molten shell because my keyboard doesn't have numlock. I guess at this point I am saving for a +2 wand or maybe the forbidden jewels. For +2 wands, how important is it to also have the other minion damage modifiers? Would I see a big damage boost if I replace my current wand

with a wand that has +2 but no good minion damage/attack speed mods?
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:

Bad news, I can't do the numlock trick with molten shell because my keyboard doesn't have numlock.

I'm probably to dumb, to use the numlock trick, so I just put Molton Shell on my left mouse button...and because I'm always running around it has the same effect to me and is always on cooldown. Maybe it works for you too? But I don't know, if it has a disadvantage, that I doesn't see... ;-)
"

I'm probably to dumb, to use the numlock trick, so I just put Molton Shell on my left mouse button...and because I'm always running around it has the same effect to me and is always on cooldown. Maybe it works for you too? But I don't know, if it has a disadvantage, that I doesn't see... ;-)

No that's a good idea, it's just that I'm using phase run on my left click
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:
"

As for upgrades, you're looking for proper high budget helms and a wand still.
Some other things I recommend:

1. Your Determination is linked to generosity. That's VERY bad.
2. Put Zombies in your helm together with Spectres, remove melee phys. Big dps boost.
3. Put desecrate for autocast.
4. Remove Frostbite, don't run it. Use Assassin's Mark for your curse.
5. You have fire damage on attacks enchanted on your ring, it won't procc Elemental Equiilibirum. Blade Vortex is a spell so you need FLAT elemental damage. This is the craft you're looking for:

It's a veiled mod. If you don't have the craft yet, buy it from someone else who can craft it.
6. Put Molten Shell in Boots with Increased Duration. Get 20% quality on Molten Shell for more duration.
7. When all duration things are fixed, you should try running The Frontline. It's broken. Remove Unending Hunger to make room for it. Unending Hunger doesn't work very well cause AG, Carrions and Zombies steal too many kills from spectres.
8. Your flasks are VERY bad, you should fix them immediately.
9 Fix your gems, alot of gems are missing quality. Also, you really want to use Divergent Flesh Offering.
10. You should use Phase Run in your gloves.
Use Phase run on your left click move and Numlock Molten Shell.

Alright, good news. I did most of the suggestions you listed. I even got this cool helm.

Bad news, I can't do the numlock trick with molten shell because my keyboard doesn't have numlock. I guess at this point I am saving for a +2 wand or maybe the forbidden jewels. For +2 wands, how important is it to also have the other minion damage modifiers? Would I see a big damage boost if I replace my current wand

with a wand that has +2 but no good minion damage/attack speed mods?

Not having Molten Shell on numlock can be annoying. You can rewire numlock to a different hotkey on your keyboard but it's kinda techy.
Otherwise, just learning to press numlock every ~15 sec might be your only solution.
You could MAYBE run Molten Shell in your trigger wand with Flesh Offering and BV. But you sacrifice increased duration on it which I'm not sure if I like.

Getting a basic +2 wand is roughly a ~10% dps increase. If you get a good endgame wand like I have it's even more (Hatred effect et.c.)

Honestly, the biggest dps boost you can get right now is to replace one of your Carrion Links with Skeletons. I understand that people don't want to play with skellies, but for pure single target it's an extreme boost in single target. Just 2-3 extra clicks before every bossfight.
"
Drathy написал:
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:

Bad news, I can't do the numlock trick with molten shell because my keyboard doesn't have numlock.

Yeah, the problem is we have two abilities we want to be constantly spammed. Both Phase Run and Molten Shell and we can only pick one of them for left click unfortunately.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Yeah, the problem is we have two abilities we want to be constantly spammed. Both Phase Run and Molten Shell and we can only pick one of them for left click unfortunately.

Hehe, I understand that this would be a small clearing-speed upgrade, but pressing "w" for Phase Run is already automated in my brain, so my uptime is pretty good...and besides that, I'm not a player that squeezes everything out of his playstyle to optimise mapping-speed...if I wanted that, I should probably first of all loot 50% less of the crap, that drops to soend much less time in my hideout... ;-)
Sorry if I bother you with my question, but I came back recently, there is something that I should or can change to improve the build!
https://pastebin.com/ULkBzeG9
Greetings to all!
Последняя редакция: carnielfz. Время: 23 апр. 2022 г., 3:27:15
"
carnielfz написал:
Sorry if I bother you with my question, but I came back recently, there is something that I should or can change to improve the build!
https://pastebin.com/ULkBzeG9
Greetings to all!

Only thing I can see is getting an Awakened Melee phys into the build for Intimidate. Replace multistrike on your zombies and spectes for a lvl5 melee phys.

Other than that everything looks good enough.
You could run another dps link instead of Melee Splash on your minions too. If you run a higher budget AG the clearing from his explosions actually is enough and we can focus all out on single target instead.

You should also look to craft new implicits on your boots with eldritch crafting. What you're looking for is Brittle when moving(3 sec minimum). I also suggest getting an immunity like bleed on them.

Other than that, I think your damage should be good enough and all that's left is to farm up for higher budget items.

Your life seems a little low, so getting some more levels and a high life helm could be an option if there's any left this league.
Might also want to look into getting a wand with high minion damage (50% or more).
any plans to fully update the build for the new league? looking forward to playing minions again
"
Peter677 написал:
any plans to fully update the build for the new league? looking forward to playing minions again

Yeah, I will make some changes to the guide after the league reveal tomorrow.

It seems like GGG won't be nerfing anything this coming league so shouldn't have to change much. I do want to test some new things though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация