[3.22] Armoured Exsanguinate Scion - 30k armour 100% spellsup 75/75 real block

any 3.17 updates?
What do you think about Nightblade + Perfect Agony interaction with Exsanguinate?
We could go Raider instead of Necro and stack Elusive Effect
"
Neunzehnhundert93 написал:
What do you think about Nightblade + Perfect Agony interaction with Exsanguinate?

Nightblade only works with Attacks. Exsanguinate is a spell.

"
Nivellus написал:
any 3.17 updates?

Just like other spells Exsa got a Buff. The buff seems pretty decent. But maybe it's fully mitigated by support nerfs. All in all I'd say it MIGHT be better than in 3.16, it won't be worse.
Последняя редакция: Void_xy. Время: 3 февр. 2022 г., 5:45:19
"
Neunzehnhundert93 написал:

as said by void_xy, nightblade isn't useable. But raider is and always was. while you woulds need to overhaul large parts of the tree you could go spellsuppression instead of block.

"
Void_xy написал:

"
Nivellus написал:
any 3.17 updates?

Just like other spells Exsa got a Buff. The buff seems pretty decent. But maybe it's fully mitigated by support nerfs. All in all I'd say it MIGHT be better than in 3.16, it won't be worse.

i just flown over the patch notes and didn't see any particular nerfes to this build. This build doesn't use flat dmg increse gems and also no trigger gems. Currently it looks like this build was slightly buffed.

edit: but while it was buffed, don't forget that it will be harder to gain a 6linked daressos with +1 gems or +2 duration gems without corrupted currency :(
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Последняя редакция: tsunamikun. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 5:07:08
I wonder if this is anyhow league-start viable with a raider!?!

I was Planning on a lancing steel raider but damn Exsanguinate looks so damn nice.

Edit: It's not.
Последняя редакция: Void_xy. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 13:28:26
Hey, never considered helping oak? He gives regen hp, reduced phys dmg and +20% increased global physical dmg. Isn't that ok? How strong are 2 passive skill points compared to that? Would love to know!
"
Nerran написал:
Hey, never considered helping oak? He gives regen hp, reduced phys dmg and +20% increased global physical dmg. Isn't that ok? How strong are 2 passive skill points compared to that? Would love to know!

I'd consider it during lvling maybe but engame the 2 passives are well worth it.
"
Shortyrose написал:
I'd consider it during lvling maybe but engame the 2 passives are well worth it.

If it's just for leveling, can you change your mind later or not? I decided to go for the passives right away and yes, on lvl 80 I see I'm doing well enough damage and my life regen is strong enough to sustain my RF and survive big mob packs.

My only struggle for now is physical reflect, It's the first time I play in endgame so I dunno really how to counter that beside cleaning with RF only, but it's kinda slow. I dropped some items which say that they transform phys dmg into an element, dunno if it's worth doing and taking off brutality for those maps?
"
Nerran написал:

If it's just for leveling, can you change your mind later or not? I decided to go for the passives right away and yes, on lvl 80 I see I'm doing well enough damage and my life regen is strong enough to sustain my RF and survive big mob packs.

My only struggle for now is physical reflect, It's the first time I play in endgame so I dunno really how to counter that beside cleaning with RF only, but it's kinda slow. I dropped some items which say that they transform phys dmg into an element, dunno if it's worth doing and taking off brutality for those maps?

yeah you can change your mind later, there is a vendor recipe for changing this.

and well, i usually reroll maps with physical reflect. if that isn't possible and i need to do it, i use the Yugul minor god asdencancy as well as a physical mastery node (reduced physical reflect taken) to make myself immune to physical reflect.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Nerran написал:
"
Shortyrose написал:

You can also do the reflect sextant or use the Pantheon with Sibyls Lament Ring if you can afford the swap for that map and as OP said you can later on swap the quest

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация