[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

Interesting addition of Tornado. Does it even deal damage? Because we can't deal damage ourselves... Or is it because it is an 'orb' and the orb is dealing the damage (similar to mines)?
"
superdreddie написал:
Interesting addition of Tornado. Does it even deal damage? Because we can't deal damage ourselves... Or is it because it is an 'orb' and the orb is dealing the damage (similar to mines)?

It does damage, but I don't know the reason xD
I think it is because it's reflected damage. Or because of what you say, it is doing the damage, not us.
Just want to add that Tornado must be self-cast, if it is linked to Arcanist Brand, it'll be reset all the time and won't do damage!
One issue I have is that is seems the totems are dying quite fast (most notably to crucible mobs, but also to some duplicated Essence monsters). How can I fix - or play around - this?
"
superdreddie написал:
One issue I have is that is seems the totems are dying quite fast (most notably to crucible mobs, but also to some duplicated Essence monsters). How can I fix - or play around - this?

You either just keep resummoning them, or pick totem survivability nodes near Ancestral Bond, or annoint ironwood.
Well I just spent 10 hours looking into some totem builds only to end up going back to flame totem. Wanted to try Scion and came up with pretty much the same build. Didn't go for spell suppression though, I'll admit I don't get the value as my endgame experience is limited. Might switch to yours entirely when I get that far.

Anyway mine's going for strength stack as well.

https://poeplanner.com/b/EAI

Thoughts are welcome
Well... This build has no reason to use Chieftain ascendancy anymore. It still can use occultist or raider or something else, but the trademark, the reason this existed, has been removed. I can update the build with another ascendancy when pob updates, if anyone is interested, or else I'll let it as is.

EDIT: Actually somehow I didn't notice that we kept Covered in Ash. Maybe it's still interesting
Последняя редакция: gui_orioli. Время: 11 авг. 2023 г., 10:51:42
If you're up for it I'd love to see what you'd tweak for 3.22. I tried my own spin on a Holy Flame Totem Ascendant a long time ago and enjoyed it, but didn't have a good grasp on what I was doing. I just came across your guide and planned to fiddle with it for the upcoming league, but I'm sure your fiddling would be way more effective than mine!
"
Toomdy написал:
If you're up for it I'd love to see what you'd tweak for 3.22. I tried my own spin on a Holy Flame Totem Ascendant a long time ago and enjoyed it, but didn't have a good grasp on what I was doing. I just came across your guide and planned to fiddle with it for the upcoming league, but I'm sure your fiddling would be way more effective than mine!

There's really very little to change if we keep chieftain for the 'covered in ash' and totem taunt. We lose totem lifeleech, but we keep totem taunt, which other spell totem builds lost. We just get one totem mastery point back and invest it somewhere else.

Since the totem lifeleech was the trademark for us, I'll check the DPS/defenses of going Raider or Occultist instead, but then we lose the totem taunt (which is huge defensively).
Последняя редакция: gui_orioli. Время: 11 авг. 2023 г., 23:14:39
Should return proj works with HFT ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация