[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

Thank you for the build. Really concise and easy to put into practice, at least as far as early mapping. I'm gonna league start this.

Also, voa mano! Continua postando build SSF pros preguiçosos como eu aushduasd
started this build this league , what affliction ascendancy are you using or would use on this build?
Updated POB to use Holy Flame Totem of Ire, added notes about it. Seems like POB will take some time to get this updated, and, for us, it's "just" a 39% more damage change, so I added it to config until we have it on POB.
Greetings.

I am returning after 4 years, mostly because my wife is playing, so I have to answer all of her questions about the game. As a result of which, I have to "re-learn" the game myself.

Using the pobb.in that you have in the first post, I am not seeing the answer to "which bandit option is best for this character?"

Any help here is appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

EDIT: I had to upload the pobb.in to the actual PoB app and it shows it. Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Sorry to waste your time.
Последняя редакция: AceOfJacks1. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 19:03:30
Hello,

I have a noob question: How can i have enough intelligent in early game to use gem ? Im just level 2x but i truggle to have enough intel on gear, passive tree give 0 intel...

Thank you in advance
"
banchancuaquy написал:
Hello,

I have a noob question: How can i have enough intelligent in early game to use gem ? Im just level 2x but i truggle to have enough intel on gear, passive tree give 0 intel...

Thank you in advance

Through amulet, which is a great source of attributes, and bench craft some when needed.
How does Elemental Overload work if we have almost 0% chance to crit?

I'm really confused how to trigger that Keystone.
"
Shadovvsun написал:
How does Elemental Overload work if we have almost 0% chance to crit?

I'm really confused how to trigger that Keystone.

Holy flame totem shoots really fast, and we have 4 of it. As soon as we get a single crit from any of them, the buff lasts for 8s and gets refreshed if we get another one. Basically this keeps the buff up all the time.
Well I did it. In Hardcore.

My first go got randomly 1 shot by champs (mightve been wisp empowered) in Act 9 Blood Aqueducts...

But the 2nd run everything went smoother, I did go a bit slower to over level more and make sure my resists and defenses were proper.

I love the insane California Forest Fire inferno this build makes.

Just one more "milestone" achievement left to do for HC and thats to reach 90... imma take it slowly and hopefully reach that hah.

This was a very fun build to play (mostly because its not just 1 button like a large number of builds), thanks a lot for the guide (:

Also I found a unique jewel (Pure Talent) def not bad for a jewel slot, 25 str dex int & 5% ele penetration (took the 20% mana regen passive connecting the Templar starting location) by having Scion and Templar starting locations connected. dont have any other fancy rare jewels with good stats x:
Последняя редакция: Shadovvsun. Время: 29 дек. 2023 г., 16:10:46
Hey there, thanks for the build !!

I wonder, what would be the best wildwood ascendancy for this ?

Is Pacify + Foul Act from Warlock a viable option ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация