[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Hey, I'm back with some updates, I'm actually mapping comfortably on t16, but struggling with sirus/shaper...
I'm at the point that I don't where to aim next, Bottled Faith, Cluster, WE (that's unrealistic haha).

Since Marylene's amulet doesn't exists at moment, is there any other amulet we can aim meanwhile?

Again thank you very much for this build, I'm really enjoying it!
"
corosou написал:
"
Veksar написал:
Yeah with all the auras running I'm at 47 mana and I cannot gain rage and my CWDT stuff isn't triggering =\

You're not really supposed to be worried about this stuff at lvl 47.

As long as you are killing, completing the story and moving towards mapping, that's all you need to do.

Just make sure you have resistances capped to 75% and around 3-5k life by maps.

GL

well i'm 70 and same issues, 3k life and the mana stuff is still persisting. I took off using pride so my cwdt could trigger so idk what to do from here. great fun other than that though =)
PS in your FAQ:

Ascendancy Order: - Unstoppable > Undeniable > Unrelenting

Is quite impossible as Unrelenting is gated behind Unflinching :P

Other than that, nice guide!
"
Veksar написал:
"
corosou написал:
"
Veksar написал:
Yeah with all the auras running I'm at 47 mana and I cannot gain rage and my CWDT stuff isn't triggering =\

You're not really supposed to be worried about this stuff at lvl 47.

As long as you are killing, completing the story and moving towards mapping, that's all you need to do.

Just make sure you have resistances capped to 75% and around 3-5k life by maps.

GL

well i'm 70 and same issues, 3k life and the mana stuff is still persisting. I took off using pride so my cwdt could trigger so idk what to do from here. great fun other than that though =)

Are you talking about running out of Mana? or Mana reservation?

Did you read the FAQ about mana?

If so, where is your Spirit Void? or jewelry with phys as mana?
"
Wieze написал:
PS in your FAQ:

Ascendancy Order: - Unstoppable > Undeniable > Unrelenting

Is quite impossible as Unrelenting is gated behind Unflinching :P

Other than that, nice guide!

A bit of lateral thinking please... You answered your own concern.

If you can't allocate Unrelenting alone, why do I need to spell out having to grab the nodes before it??

Isn't that, as the saying goes: "plain as day"?

GL
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 1 нояб. 2021 г., 10:32:49
"
Solirean написал:
Hey, I'm back with some updates, I'm actually mapping comfortably on t16, but struggling with sirus/shaper...
I'm at the point that I don't where to aim next, Bottled Faith, Cluster, WE (that's unrealistic haha).

Since Marylene's amulet doesn't exists at moment, is there any other amulet we can aim meanwhile?

Again thank you very much for this build, I'm really enjoying it!

Just a rare with +curse:

GL
Good day sir, im back with some more question again. Im progress through the game abit more and i got all 12 watchstone, take quite some time because im prefer slower pace compare zooming style.

1. For this build, it is possible to go 6k-7k life or more with the current set up like yours or it need much more tweak ? 5k is fine but i prefer tanky character because i dont have 60-120fps gameplay

2. I just got Ryslath belt just min ago before i post this. 38% max damage 30% min damage, 2.5ex. For the amulets should i go like yours Marylene's Fallacy with additional curse or it is possible just go with the uncorrupted one ? Because it cost around 3-4ex even a rare one(with addition curse) is nearly the same price.

3. Anointment, I was thinking other anoint instead bannerman like you do. Just wanna hear what's your thought of it.

Bastion Breaker - 30% increase phys attack 20% overwhelm (good for pair up with the Martial Experience node we take)

Hematophagy - 10% increase more life leech per second, 100% increase total recovery per second from life leech , and 40% phys damage during leeching. More survivability and damage since we get hit a lot and leech should be up most of the time but no overleech might not be worth taking it

Disembering - 40% increase critical strike, 20% critical strike multiple and 20% Maim the target. I current run multiple Totem gem because Panoptican node we take, Ancestral Warchief and Protector combo quite nice, I was thinking 5 link totem (might need thinking more about the 5 link totem) instead leap slam, place 2 totem down because going in Krangle will help alot with the survivability and burst damage output

Im not equipped with Ryslath Belt at the moment because i need level for element resist node you take in leveling because i was capped using equipment so i skipped it. I also swap out Unyielding for Unrelenting because I die alot during mapping and leveling while using Unyielding. Hunter Warlord - chaos damage creep and the boss itself ( I DESPISE IT ), other time is Scourge, sometime it has Explode on death BS that one shot me over and over couple time when mapping. So i swap to Unrelenting to see how it goes in red map

Thanks in advance and Have a good day
"
YamamotoChan написал:
Good day sir, im back with some more question again. Im progress through the game abit more and i got all 12 watchstone, take quite some time because im prefer slower pace compare zooming style.

1. For this build, it is possible to go 6k-7k life or more with the current set up like yours or it need much more tweak ? 5k is fine but i prefer tanky character because i dont have 60-120fps gameplay

2. I just got Ryslath belt just min ago before i post this. 38% max damage 30% min damage, 2.5ex. For the amulets should i go like yours Marylene's Fallacy with additional curse or it is possible just go with the uncorrupted one ? Because it cost around 3-4ex even a rare one(with addition curse) is nearly the same price.

3. Anointment, I was thinking other anoint instead bannerman like you do. Just wanna hear what's your thought of it.

Bastion Breaker - 30% increase phys attack 20% overwhelm (good for pair up with the Martial Experience node we take)

Hematophagy - 10% increase more life leech per second, 100% increase total recovery per second from life leech , and 40% phys damage during leeching. More survivability and damage since we get hit a lot and leech should be up most of the time but no overleech might not be worth taking it

Disembering - 40% increase critical strike, 20% critical strike multiple and 20% Maim the target. I current run multiple Totem gem because Panoptican node we take, Ancestral Warchief and Protector combo quite nice, I was thinking 5 link totem (might need thinking more about the 5 link totem) instead leap slam, place 2 totem down because going in Krangle will help alot with the survivability and burst damage output

Im not equipped with Ryslath Belt at the moment because i need level for element resist node you take in leveling because i was capped using equipment so i skipped it. I also swap out Unyielding for Unrelenting because I die alot during mapping and leveling while using Unyielding. Hunter Warlord - chaos damage creep and the boss itself ( I DESPISE IT ), other time is Scourge, sometime it has Explode on death BS that one shot me over and over couple time when mapping. So i swap to Unrelenting to see how it goes in red map

Thanks in advance and Have a good day

Hi!

Yes, I agree; take your time. There's no rush.

1. This game is all about trade-offs. I don't care about dying, it's STD. So, I get just enough life and as much DPS as I can. You want to get more life, so that means giving up DPS. You can't have both. You drop DPS in nodes in tree and gear. How much depends on how much you trade-off.

2. Again a trade-off. If you don't want to or can't pay for expensive items, then basically, you don't benefit from the reason they are expensive. This is a good build, but it's not magic. You can't expect to reach my DPS, if you don't put the same amount of investment. It took me weeks/months? of work to put all that gear together. If you say you're not in a rush, why are you worried about 3-4ex? Which is something you can generate in a few hours just doing double-chaos recipe from T1-6 maps + low-level delve/heist.

3. PoB is your friend. Import your character and in the Tree page you can use "Show Node Power" and "Show Power Report" to figure out what anointment to try. There are many options, I pick what works for me and my gear in this 3.16 character, but I am not using Bannerman in my example 3.15/STD character which is what the guide is asking you to follow, not my 3.16 character.

GL
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 1 нояб. 2021 г., 18:14:01
"
corosou написал:
3.16 Quick Video Update! - Cortex

A short showcase of Cortex DPS:

**Click for HD GIF

Enjoy and GL

Hey look! You figured out how to use hydrosphere.
"
ChemistHCSSF написал:
"
corosou написал:
3.16 Quick Video Update! - Cortex

A short showcase of Cortex DPS:

**Click for HD GIF

Enjoy and GL

Hey look! You figured out how to use hydrosphere.

Bro, I was refreshing my stacks. I didn't use it during the boss, you can clearly see it disappear once I weapon swap...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация