[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
vikdean написал:
@corosou, have you thought about using +2 Strike Gloves so we could replace Ancestral call?

Same for the Death's Door, we could get a Tailwind Boots with Onslaught, like this:

Two-Toned Boots
{enchant} 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
+#% to Resistances
+# to maximum Life
You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently
{crafted} 20% increased Movement Speed
{crafted} 9% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

Also, is there a benefit going beyond 18k Armour - that's where PoB shows 90% Phys. Damage Reduction?

Yes, obviously I am aware of all the GG Rare mod options available. If it were about that, the build would be a bunch of rares, just like most other builds.

But, besides this one, how many other proven, tested, endgame viable builds, using mostly Uniques, do you know of? Personally, I don't know of any others using as many uniques as I do.

I explain in the main post my reasoning for using mostly uniques.

GL

EDIT: more armour = more Trauma stacks = more DPS
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 15:16:04
3.17 Endgame Gear Update!

Hi Guys,

I just reached level 98 and got quite a few other goodies!

Here's how I'm looking now:

-::- Hunter - No-Rage/Beserk DPS Showcase -::-
*click for HD GIF

Notable changes:

1) Mark On Hit + Assassin's Mark + Lifetap: This basically means we can keep using Null & Void always and not have to switch to Oskarm's for bosses.

2) Eternal Blessing + Pride: Eternal Blessing lets us run Pride without mana reservation at all. This is because Pride is not an Aura on YOU, but on MOBS, so it doesn't conflict with EB.

3) Megalomaniac: So, I found this one for 70c, but really Megas are completely random, so finding one like this is going to be pretty much imposible. What you can do is look for one with Ancestral Guidance and then read through the other mods looking for useful ones. That's how I found this one. You can still use the 3.16 regular Cluster Jewel setup, but since I found this one, I'll be using this for 3.17.

Here's a description of the mods:

Really a perfect roll for this build!

Almost done with the big goodies, now to farm like 20-30ex for a good Watcher's Eye...

GL
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 16:17:10
"
corosou написал:
"
vikdean написал:
@corosou, have you thought about using +2 Strike Gloves so we could replace Ancestral call?

Same for the Death's Door, we could get a Tailwind Boots with Onslaught, like this:

Two-Toned Boots
{enchant} 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
+#% to Resistances
+# to maximum Life
You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently
{crafted} 20% increased Movement Speed
{crafted} 9% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

Also, is there a benefit going beyond 18k Armour - that's where PoB shows 90% Phys. Damage Reduction?

Yes, obviously I am aware of all the GG Rare mod options available. If it were about that, the build would be a bunch of rares, just like most other builds.

But, besides this one, how many other proven, tested, endgame viable builds, using mostly Uniques, do you know of? Personally, I don't know of any others using as many uniques as I do.

I explain in the main post my reasoning for using mostly uniques.

GL

EDIT: more armour = more Trauma stacks = more DPS

I've read the part where you explain the choice of uniques, but my goal is a bit different: make the best build possible given the budget I have and time investment I can afford. This usually means crafting one or two of the pieces myself.

Btw, I've looked through all of the Cluster notables and here is a trade link for the ones I've found useful:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/pEwZmweS0
This is mine for the moment:
Последняя редакция: vikdean. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 15:45:40
"
vikdean написал:

I've read the part where you explain the choice of uniques, but my goal is a bit different: make the best build possible given the budget I have and time investment I can afford. This usually means crafting one or two of the pieces myself.

That's cool homie! By all means you do your thing and adjust as you see fit for your budget/playstyle. That's how the game is meant to be played :)

Thanks for the link!

GL
"
corosou написал:
"
vikdean написал:

That's cool homie! By all means you do your thing and adjust as you see fit for your budget/playstyle. That's how the game is meant to be played :)

Thanks for the link!

GL

If you are interested here is my [Work in Progress] Version: https://pastebin.com/QXy1KU4M

The differences are kind of what I've mentioned already, where I see some more potential:
- +2 Strike Gloves
- Rare Boots with Tailwind
- Crit Elder Chest piece/Farrul's
- Belt - I'm still looking what to use here
- Getting more crit chance somehow, because we have crit. multi for days, might as well use it.
- Some more Spell suppression would be nice
Последняя редакция: vikdean. Время: 13 февр. 2022 г., 17:13:52
"
vikdean написал:

If you are interested here is my [Work in Progress] Version: https://pastebin.com/QXy1KU4M

The differences are kind of what I've mentioned already, where I see some more potential:
- +2 Strike Gloves
- Rare Boots with Tailwind
- Crit Elder Chest piece/Farrul's
- Belt - I'm still looking what to use here
- Getting more crit chance somehow, because we have crit. multi for days, might as well use it.
- Some more Spell suppression would be nice

Sweet! Well done.

Ya, I've been trying to push crit too, just got Death's with 120% Crit Enchant for 80c.

I also tested the 150% Crit on Full Life mobs Mastery. Feels fine, but really we already 1-shot most everything, so you can barely tell you have it.

You can also anoint Twin Terrors, instead of Feller of Foes.

Spell suppression definitely possible using Rare gear.

GL
Really enjoying the build so far!

I feel like my single target damage is lacking however, even with all buffs+totems, if anyone could look at my PoB and help it'd be greatly appreciated: https://pastebin.com/s2Nh6esm
"
RedHeretic написал:
Really enjoying the build so far!

I feel like my single target damage is lacking however, even with all buffs+totems, if anyone could look at my PoB and help it'd be greatly appreciated: https://pastebin.com/s2Nh6esm

You're doing fine, just getting started. Keep going you'll be fine.

GL
3.17 Video Update: Shaper

Hi Guys,

I hadn't shown any videos of Shaper before, so figure why not:

Youtube: 3.17 Boneshatter Jugg - Shaper (Maven Witnessed, Deathless)

It's not like it's the hardest boss or anything but still a good showcase for DPS and survivability; I think I accidentally ate one of his slams.

Enjoy!
Hey Guys,

Im am stuggeling pretty much surviving red maps. I get random one shot pretty frequently and I can't even manage to level past lvl 91.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/E30Nx4uV

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация