[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Naridar написал:
Hi! I noticed the PoB and the opening post has differences in the ascendancy tree. (PoB has Untiring->unflinching->unyielding->Unbreakable) Which one is recommended as of 3.21?

Also, at which point should I switch RF to the helmet? As soon as I can get the +30% from essence of horror, or only with one/both support affixes?

1) Depends if you want to go Tanky (BEEF tree) or More damage (Default tree).
2) When you get 30% and one of the affixes
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey Devon!

Appreciate your guide, I'm not a frequent RF player and needed something.
Curious if you are able to give any input on upgrades or possible passive moves to get my DPS a little bit closer to yours. Currently Sitting around 355k DoT DPS with RF.

https://pastebin.com/89NfRVvE

Thanks!
hi , will this build die in 3.22 due to jugg changes ?
"
sharkeye101 написал:
hi , will this build die in 3.22 due to jugg changes ?

What jugg changes? Afaik jugg isn't getting changed.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"

read it on official patch announcement on forums
"
Juggernaut
Undeniable: No longer provides "+500 to Accuracy Rating" in Ruthless. It now provides "Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength" (equal to twice your Strength in non-Ruthless).
Unstoppable: No longer provides "10% increased Movement Speed" or "Cannot be Stunned."
Unflinching: No longer provides "Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently" or "30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit." It now provides "50% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to maximum Endurance Charges" (25% in non-Ruthless).
Unyielding: No longer provides "8% increased Damage per Endurance Charge" in Ruthless. It now provides "10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Stun an Enemy" (25% in non-Ruthless).
Unrelenting: No longer provides "+4% to Chaos Resistance per Endurance Charge" in Ruthless. It now provides "+2% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge", "2% additional Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge" (1% in non-Ruthless), and "5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges" (8% in non-Ruthless).
Unbreakable: Now provides "5% of Armour applies to Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage taken from Hits" in Ruthless (8% in non-Ruthless).
Untiring: No longer provides "40% increased Life Regeneration rate" in Ruthless.
"
sharkeye101 написал:
"

read it on official patch announcement on forums
"
in Ruthless.

That's ruthless lol, you gotta read more carefully.
"
That's ruthless lol, you gotta read more carefully.

oh yea my bad xD , didnt even notice and thats a relief cuz i just started this build and was hoping not to drop it after 3.22 and continue playing in standard
im having trouble finding the forbidden flame jewel that allocates Remako !
can someone help me with a link or guide me on how to find it pls ? :)
Not sure if Forbidden Jewel - Ramako will still be viable with 3.22, as it has been changed to "Nearby enemies have no Fire Resistance against DoT while you are Stationary"
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Cowrex написал:
Not sure if Forbidden Jewel - Ramako will still be viable with 3.22, as it has been changed to "Nearby enemies have no Fire Resistance against DoT while you are Stationary"

Actually... thinking about it, might actually be good if the new Ramako affects bosses
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация