[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Hi! Im enjoying this build a lot.

Ive been wondering, would it be possible to freeze using Call of the Brotherhood instead? I feel like losing a ring slot but gaining a bunch of stats on helmet would be better
"
Pyromancer4 написал:

Ive been wondering, would it be possible to freeze using Call of the Brotherhood instead? I feel like losing a ring slot but gaining a bunch of stats on helmet would be better

Certainly an option. You'd need to work on getting Penetration/Curses some other way, like Elemental Weakness/Trinity/Elemental Penetration Gem...

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN написал:
"
Pyromancer4 написал:

Certainly an option. You'd need to work on getting Penetration/Curses some other way, like Elemental Weakness/Trinity/Elemental Penetration Gem...

I've been thinking about running a rare helm with "trigger socketed spell when you focus" and putting my curse(s) in there. And maybe even a 50% cast speed while focussed craft on glove

EDIT: ohh i understand what you mean now, by splitting the damage lightning penetration isnt as effective... interesting
Последняя редакция: Pyromancer4. Время: 22 авг. 2023 г., 20:48:35
got a smooth league start with this, thank you
A noob question I know, but is it any high lvl gear or do I have to go to previous builds to find names for the equipment and all?
I don't really know what you mean. The uniques like Inpulsa's Broken Heart are end-game, but the base build only really needs The Three Dragons, and that's low-level and common.

Gear just needs to be upgraded as you go, there's nothing you MUST have other than the helmet.

why is there a custom jewel equipped called "noob bait" giving 100 to all resists?
I'm still new to trying this build, maybe I don't see it but is there a tree with the clusters you mentioned above? and if there's none, where would I place it and what should I remove to get the skill points
"
Veno62 написал:
I'm still new to trying this build, maybe I don't see it but is there a tree with the clusters you mentioned above? and if there's none, where would I place it and what should I remove to get the skill points

Don't use cluster jewels, if it's not clear. I wrote down which ones you COULD use, but really, don't.

"
why is there a custom jewel equipped called "noob bait" giving 100 to all resists?

Exactly ?! Why there is a jewel that doesn't exist and make +100% resistance. Without this jewel the build can't work as you would die each 20sec.
Последняя редакция: mastahfr. Время: 8 сент. 2023 г., 12:07:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация