[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
Zewks написал:
Your POB link doesnt seem to load properly in the newest version of the tool.

Your ascendency is completely blank

Try this one.
"
Winter_Fairy написал:
I'm going to be trying this build out, and I had to make a post and say your google doc guide is SO DETAILED and wonderful! Thank you so much for your time and effort in making it! :)

If you are happy, I am happy ;) Let me know how/if you are getting along with the build.
At step 6 in the skill tree, the 3 points for the elemental damage (which doesnt work with toxic rain) feel like a huge waste, wouldnt grabbing 2 more points somewhere and going the upper way to intuition be better?
Последняя редакция: Aurell. Время: 6 февр. 2022 г., 6:34:26
"
Aurell написал:
At step 6 in the skill tree, the 3 points for the elemental damage (which doesnt work with toxic rain) feel like a huge waste, wouldnt grabbing 2 more points somewhere and going the upper way to intuition be better?

"
fezz8386 написал:
Update - 05.02.2022
- The previous skill tree incorrectly showed 'One With Nature' as the chosen node instead of 'Quickstep'. This has been fixed.

Updated skill tree
Последняя редакция: fezz8386. Время: 6 февр. 2022 г., 6:43:21
"
fezz8386 написал:
"
Aurell написал:

"
fezz8386 написал:
Update - 05.02.2022
- The previous skill tree incorrectly showed 'One With Nature' as the chosen node instead of 'Quickstep'. This has been fixed.

Updated skill tree

Of course! silly me, thanks!
Update - 06.02.2022 - 5pm
- Due to a bug the previous Path of Building didn't show the right Ballista Totem setup for the endgame. This has been fixed. You can get the new Pastebin here.
Последняя редакция: fezz8386. Время: 6 февр. 2022 г., 11:25:47
"Use an Essence to add elemental damage or attack speed to the bow"

Why elemental damage? Physical damage is not so good?

(Toxic Rain: "60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage")

"You can buy [] and Faster Attacks Support from Nessa in Lioneye's Watch in Act 1"

No. I suggest Yeena. (Act 2)

"You can buy Despair from Clarissa"

Siosa..

So I'm not a complete new player, but I'm so glad that I've found this build. This is my current league starter and it's working just fine. I even managed to get faster through the story than last league start, yay.

At first I was kinda doubtful because I didn't like Toxic Rain but it turns out, that this is a nice solid choice for me since I love to play Duelist^^

thanks for the build and the smooth league start.

Oh and sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация